Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Consensus on PR is:

Wicked
Never Forget
Inside the mattress
Drippin
Perkys Callin
Purple Reign

Crazy how cohesive this tape is though. 4 of those songs are in a row. 2 of em back to back. Salute slaps though.

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

All in favor of banning LOBCITY from this thread for flagrant negligence say aye.

Ban yourself for putting EVOL that high!

No knock on EVOL but if its truly his third best project this thread would've exploded.

Wash ya face and get Qtips for ya ears B
EVOL is legit. Point, blank, period.

Folks are still soaking in Purple Reign. 
smokin.gif

mean.gif
 @ you still. 

I feel like Fewt could have taken the 5 or 6 best songs off of PR and EVOL and had added true banner to the rafters.

Lowkey Purple Reign is really top heavy. Its best songs are better than the standouts from EVOL. But i feel like EVOL flows better altogether. I do find myself playing more songs from PR than EVOL tho. I lowkey feel like Future made a mistake dropping so close to PR & around the same time as Kanye. Now it feels like not just ONE of his projects from this year were overlooked after a bit of time but BOTH...

I feel like Fewt could have taken the 5 or 6 best songs off of PR and EVOL and had added true banner to the rafters.

Statements like these are useless as hell. How about you specify the songs you're referring to would make up this imaginary album... That way you can see how inefficient that logic is.

Yeah Salute goes hard it's my fav track with Drippin

"Man I can never get away from this art They treat you lawd, they treat you god when beat the odds, none of my dreams was reality just a few years ago, homie was starvin"

:smokin

Last edited:
99% sure no 56 nights? :smh: :smh: :smh: That hurt a n_ heart man.

What tabs were you on? I have a couple Supreme's in a nice quiet place... I won't drop until Ty$'s set's over though... I boomed a little too hard at his last show and only remember bits/pieces of the 2nd half, never again.

What was the ratio of men/women at that Chi-town show?

Had a pair of 4 leaf clovers playboy.

The red Supreme box logo joints are FIRE. Idk if I'd take two of those :wow:

The ratio was sensational. So many **** with evident father issues waiting to be pounced on.

Back
Top Bottom