Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future was never rockos man if rocko gave him that deal. Future was a cash cow to rocko and nothing more. 25% of all advances?????? An advance is a loan that has to be paid back. How do you get $250k from my million dollar advance that I have to pay back in full. Record industry is ****** up

Why's the industry designed to keep te artist in debt :smh:

Man its crazy.

Real talk that advance number is fair though if Rocko was putting up his own money for videos etc for Future

20% on shows for a 6 album run though?

****** be signing crazy contracts fresh out, it's sad.

Thug signed like 2 bad deals as well, I'm sure Future don't wanna break bread because he really did this by himself but paperwork is real though.

20% on shows for a 6 album run though?

****** be signing crazy contracts fresh out, it's sad.

Thug signed like 2 bad deals as well, I'm sure Future don't wanna break bread because he really did this by himself but paperwork is real though.
When these dudes broke they don't care i see. How could u read that and willingly sign it?

Last edited:
rocko has been about his paper from gate . i remember seeing him at events in the A and it was obvious he was somebody and he always looked like he had money , long before he had imma do me

that deal , if true , doesnt surprise me and explains how things went from a1fbg to free bandz

f79bfd67_Screenshot_2016-06-08-22-37-12.jpeg

Cold :lol:

Rocko finessed him. He been a hustler for long time so he know the business. Future wasn't hip to the business so he got played. Over time Future probably smartened up and realized **** wasn't looking right.

Last edited:
I interested in what the situation with epic is, he said epic stepped in and gave future a deal that cut him out.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I do remember them reppin A1FBG hard

I really want to know how much Rocko invested in Future and FBG with his OWN money. If he invested a **** ton of money then it might just be warranted. He gotta recoup with interest on top...thats business

And like neon coke neon coke said..Rocko always been about his business

I really want to know how much Rocko invested in Future and FBG with his OWN money. If he invested a **** ton of money then it might just be warranted. He gotta recoup with interest on top...thats business

And like neon coke neon coke said..Rocko always been about his business

That first sentence is the most important part of this whole situation. Because if rocko was investing money like that what all was epics role in this? Who from epic got in futures ear? La Reid?

I usually don't care about the business side but young thug has the most ****** up situation I've seen.

Last edited:
And I also don't believe future has 10 million dollars :lol:

Generating and actually having are two different things, that's why people look at those Forbes number and question why they can have financial problems

Last edited:
Fam Dungeon Family tho
Somebody around him should've seen that but ehh
Damn I forgot all about that. But then again, I doubt these dudes even read or let others read thru ****. U my man's here, imma sign right here.

Last edited:
That first sentence is the most important part of this whole situation. Because if rocko was investing money like that what all was epics role in this? Who from epic got in futures ear? La Reid?

I usually don't care about the business side but young thug has the most ****** up situation I've seen.

Yeah. I think Epic probably found a loop hole. LA Reids and his team are pretty smart with the entertainment business so they found a way somehow and im guessing Future aint want Rocko in any parts.

Future probably knew Rocko spent a lot of $ on him and he aint wanna repay back when the deal signed (I wouldnt want to too with all those child support payments for several kids :lol:)

I dont think he has 10 either

Unless I'm mistaken, only Ciara has him on those child support papers. Contrary to what's been alleged against him, dude's a good pops according to the other BM's. I read that a minute ago.

I've heard some real snakey LA Reid stories so I could easily see him finessing Future away from Rocko

Clive, LA, birdman, diddy, baby face, jimmy, Cohen. There is not one exec that I haven't heard sneaky **** about :lol:

But out of of them LA Reid is one who all the artist seem to love

Unless I'm mistaken, only Ciara has him on those child support papers. Contrary to what's been alleged against him, dude's a good pops according to the other BM's. I read that a minute ago.

Something came up last week that one of his other BM's was hitting the court to put him on papers.

***** get a platinum plaque and start hanging with NAS & HOV.....and people come collecting :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom