Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I feel like im the only one not crazy about Married to the Game 
laugh.gif

Even gave it the whip test too 

I dont think hes feel off as a rapper/artist. Hes bout the same there, just a lil off but im just tired of hearing him over the same production. My favorite songs on that Esco tape were the ones without that typical trap sound

That's how it should be. The Esco tape is essentially Future throwaways. I came in to the tape with zero expectations...and was blown away.

The Esco tapes are like Black Woodstock or Welcome to Mollyworld. Features, bangers, introspective Future etc.

When Future hones in and decides to give you his full body of work...you get cohesive greatness. Think about it, the only features he's had in the last year and a half are:

Lil Wayne
Young Scooter
Juvenile
Drake
The weekend

That's literally it out of like 6 solo projects and a collab album.

And I can't really rock with the criticism of wanting to hear him work with folks other than Metro, because this joint was full of tracks he did with other producers. Southside did the mfn thing on here, Tarentino laced him with My Blower. This was a good tape imo. Like Wavy said, went in with no expectations and got blown away. 
smokin.gif

Married to the game is amazing...  

Reminds me of bending blocks with the guys sippin on some henny just looking for a good vibe

Tape is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in the whip though

Everyone saying whip test i hope have a sub in the trunk. Or at least some aftermarket speakers, none of that factory/stock no bass having junk :lol:

Idk why dudes want Future to fall off so much man :lol:. FBG, Black Woodstock, Welcome to Mollyworld and this Esco tape are the same types of tapes. With this new one possibly being the best and cohesive out of them all.
This isn't true man. After the 3peat he dropped:

Blood on the money
Percocet and Stripper joint
Know the meaning
News or something
Inside the mattress
Perkys Calling
Putple Reign
Lil Haiti Baby
Lie to me
Fly sht only

And then just now, Married to the game and Benjamin's Burn.

Him being more popular now has dudes wanting to jump off the bandwagon. It's cool to say Future fell off now...than to say you rock with him. Cmon man.

Idk if y'all really follow the music

Maybe I should had been more clear but I didn't mean that he fell off or that he's still not my favorite artist, I mainly was talking about that track with hov, I just thought it was trash, his few songs on esco mixtape wasn't bad to me. I'm just getting a little tired of his rush/throwaway tracks, which I feel that crap with jay z was.

These last two releases (evol and et) felt like Future projects not Future mixtapes.

Purple Reign felt like Future had complete control vs songs he made if that makes sense.

Likewise... I low key be wondering what the hell Ciara thought she was signing up for :lol:  

She didn't peep son Discography at all. :lol:

She must have only Turn On The Lights but I wouldn't be surprised if she knew, ******* always think they can change a man.

Back
Top Bottom