Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

The thing is I love futures music, I just didn't like this tape, it's okay for someone to not like a album guys. I didn't like MCHG either.

Future is slander proof up in here :smokin

It's cool fam. Like I said, agree to disagree. I can respect your opinion. You gave it the whip test? :nerd:

The thing is I love futures music, I just didn't like this tape, it's okay for someone to not like a album guys. I didn't like MCHG either.

Future is slander proof up in here :smokin

I'm talking about the claims of the music getting repetitive, sound is tired, needs to evolve, etc.

Nah jefe, we good as long as Future keep cookin up.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the claims of the music getting repetitive, sound is tired, needs to evolve, etc.

Nah jefe, we good as long as Future keep cookin up.

I'll take a part of what I said back because of beast mode!
That **** just had a whole different feel and vibe to it man. Zay on the key heavy beats with future just floating. I love futures subject matter cause it's raw and uncut, but you can't tell me beast mode didn't have its own distinctive sound.

Last edited:
DS2 was the last super dope project that future dropped. everything since then has been painfully mediocre and you guys know it too.

From his interview with rollingstone....

It's been an insane streak, all in the wake of a life-shaking mid-2014 split from his former fiancee, R&B star Ciara, the mother of the youngest of his four children. He's determined to keep it going. "I want to keep doing what I'm doing and see how far I can go," he says. "See when it stops. See what the end is like. I want to make this moment last as long as I can make it. If I miss a day, I'm afraid I'll miss out on a smash record."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/f...-with-the-superstar-mc-20160629#ixzz4D8CUi6Lf
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Ain't nothing wrong with being repetitive when you're a master at what you do.

We've seen Future try to experiment in other directions and it just wasn't as good musically, he's in his zone.

If y'all think it's old se be it, I'm going to keep enjoying and living to this fire that he's making because personally he still speaks to my soul like the first time I heard him.

Y'all could listen to the old **** and everybody wins.

We've seen Future try to experiment in other directions and it just wasn't as good musically, he's in his zone.

If y'all think it's old se be it, I'm going to keep enjoying and living to this fire that he's making because personally he still speaks to my soul like the first time I heard him.

I'll just listen to desiigner who does future better than himself in 2016.

laugh.gif

DS2 was the last super dope project that future dropped. everything since then has been painfully mediocre and you guys know it too.
Purple Reign was mediocre? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'll just listen to desiigner who does future better than himself in 2016.
Gah damn, step your troll game up b

Back
Top Bottom