Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I'll probably shed a tear the day we get BM2.

Still don't get the Mike Will slander.

Ape **** if it were with Mike Will AND Zay. :wow:

Production on Wop album was beyond tough. Two of them got hella chemistry.

Last edited:
Yall think we gonna get a free bricks 3 with gucci n future?

They both should just scrap the tapes with Drake and give the world free bricks 3

Hardly ever side with you too heavy on the anti drake sentiments, but that's facts. Would much rather hear him and Future on some 2016 steeze than anything him and Drake would come up with. Not really trying to hear Drake reach to get that trap momentum again. WATTBA was my joint, but I wouldn't be upset if he didn't do another trap rap collab for a while.

absolutely. Beast mode was the best project out of his run
I thought it was the weakest b4 he dropped ds2 monster n 56 nights was so flawless i still play both everyday i only liked 3-4 tracks off beastmode i just thought every song sounded the same
Came from
Peacoat
Real sisters
Are the ones that standout the most. The production n flows on monster & 56 nights was crazy he could of went platinum of each tape b4 ds2 dat **** is wild how he bounced back from dat honest wave

I thought it was the weakest b4 he dropped ds2 monster n 56 nights was so flawless i still play both everyday i only liked 3-4 tracks off beastmode i just thought every song sounded the same
Came from
Peacoat
Real sisters
Are the ones that standout the most. The production n flows on monster & 56 nights was crazy he could of went platinum of each tape b4 ds2 dat **** is wild how he bounced back from dat honest wave
you didn't like lay up, forever ever, just like bruddas? They were all fire tho so can't go wrong with how any one ranks them

you didn't like lay up, forever ever, just like bruddas? They were all fire tho so can't go wrong with how any one ranks them
They were deso filler songs i 4got 2 add forever ever to my list put its true everyone has their likes n dislikes in music i agree wit u. I love introspective future more than club turn up future. His best songs on each tape n albums where he goes deeper on i didnt like da drake collab either. But pr & evol are his most underrated projects since his run. Future+nard&b dj spinz willafool he cant miss

Top 5 since Monster in no particular order:

56 Nights
March Madness
Inside the Mattress
Codeine Crazy
Where I Came From

***** impossible man. It's criminal not having Mad Luv, My Savages, Trap ****** and a few others in there.

Last edited:
Agreed fly **** only is dope had to hit me when I was high but def not top 5 not even 10

This just make me realize how crazy this run was :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom