Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Still disappointed with the trajectory Scooter's career went.

He should have been way bigger than just Colombia.

I just think his style of music will ever translate well to a live show. His shows are hype but the beats and background vocals definitely overshadow his actual voice.

Last edited:
Fewtch just can't perform. Thug & travis basically in the same lane & both can put on a great show. Homie just be gassed. Still trying to burn the wicked performance on kimmel with the backup dancers from my memory :smh:

Last edited:
Young thugs performances are just as bad as futures, that melodic flow that often switches up mid verse is hard to duplicate live

these are performances aired on tv where a lot of the people in the audience aren't really his demographic 

when he came to dc for the beast mode tour that _ was lit . there wasn't a dull moment during the show and i even ended up liking songs i hadn't liked before just off of how hard it hit live

I just think his style of music will ever translate well to a live show. His shows are hype but the beats and background vocals definitely overshadow his actual voice.

Not true man....this ***** just got lazy, and doing too much.

I got some live vids from the monster vs beast mode tour in DC, May 2015 of:

Commas
My Savages
March Madness
Trap ******

He killed those. Wish I could post it skraight off the iPhone. I hope Future ain't getting complacent with the "Pop luv" again. He's at best when he's embracing the streets.

Last edited:
Future is one of those artist who is better in smaller venues with his type of audience. One of those ratchet spots packed from wall to wall but everyone in there gonna know every song word for word. I personally wouldn't wanna see him on a tour like this, half the people don't care for his music outside ds2 and wattba.

'Where Ya At' should've been a remix verse IMO, DS2 would've been platinum without any features sans Drake, only Future and J. Cole would've had that accolade.

Future is one of those artist who is better in smaller venues with his type of audience. One of those ratchet spots packed from wall to wall but everyone in there gonna know every song word for word. I personally wouldn't wanna see him on a tour like this, half the people don't care for his music outside ds2 and wattba.

This...

I still say his show wasn't all that. Seen him twice.

The crowd made the show.

Only seen Future perform live at Drais so far and it was dope but like many have mentioned it may have been because of the crowd. The energy in the building was A1 especially during "March Madness" :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom