Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

My ***** L-O dead

God bless his soul [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :frown:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

When you really think about fbg the movie kinda jump started dat 2nd wave & run but dat honest album fukd da momentum up he got too pop but karate chop still go crazy to this day thats a top 5 metro beat

When you really think about fbg the movie kinda jump started dat 2nd wave & run but dat honest album fukd da momentum up he got too pop but karate chop still go crazy to this day thats a top 5 metro beat

Agreed. I still love that song.

I always felt like his first run ended at "Honest" & the second started w/ "Monster".

Was playing the E.T. tape again earlier, man that had some nice tracks on it
My Blower >>>>>

pimp.gif

IONO way people fronted on that like it fit along with his other tapes. Had bangers with 100it Racks, Check On Me, and My Blower, and more personal stuff with Married To the Game and Benjamins Burn.

Still waiting on Mr. Codeini though :nerd:

IONO way people fronted on that like it fit along with his other tapes. Had bangers with 100it Racks, Check On Me, and My Blower, and more personal stuff with Married To the Game and Benjamins Burn.

Still waiting on Mr. Codeini though :nerd:

Don't forget "Too much sauce"

People just like to front on Future now. It is what it is :lol:. Hopefully, he releases something soon.

Don't think we'll get another free mixtape from him again though.

I caught a body in the back seat of the whip last year.....WHILE my mans was driving up front...on the way from the party I met shorty at.....to another party :lol:.

Chick was sitting on my lap....she started twerking on me as we were bumping future....then slid the dress to the side and started riding me :lol:. I think I told that story before....but it was lit :smokin

Tell the whole story with details. Sounds fap friendly.

Agreed. I still love that song.

I always felt like his first run ended at "Honest" & the second started w/ "Monster".
Scooter & future was on sum stock malone **** den scooter dropped street lottery after dat den mollyword smh. Your rite after honest he fell back n left dat sak chasin thot alone n got back to the basics with monster rest is history. Ppl sleep on dat fbg mollyworld future wave in 2013

I'm tryna **** the D.A. lady in her mouth tho

This some r&b **** on the jet tho :smokin

EVOL going gold. :pimp:

Still getting rinsed daily.

In Her Mouth
Ain't No Time
Seven Rings
Maybach

And Xanny Family which has to be one of my favorite Future songs in recent memory.

Heroin in audio form, nothing can compare to being off the drugs and ******* your woman to that.

3 exotic broads and I got em soakin panties....

Salute Southside and Metro because the beat is celestial, they've taken the trap sound to a place I've always wanted.

Puerto Rican freakin oh she sneaky I just ordered up
She was goin in inside the Spur like a party bus
Pardon me before I take it greedy I don't brag or boast
She don't speak no inglo but I know she like to toot that coke

:smokin

Last edited:
Puerto Rican freakin oh she sneaky I just ordered up
She was goin in inside the Spur like a party bus
Pardon me before I take it greedy I don't brag or boast
She don't speak no inglo but I know she like to toot that coke

:smokin

Xanny Family is such a sleeper. Super shoulda promoted that....but wicked took off. They barely promoted EVOL :lol:. Lie to me.

Soulful :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom