Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Wth... that song f'n sucks. All this heat buddy been providing a glimpse of on Snap and we get "Used To This" & this new garbage :smh:
Used to this is light years better than this new song

He could of kept this new joint

I agree w/ everything you said, but my point is... he's got heaters off in the stash, not sure why he's serving the streets these luke warm commercial rap esque joints.

Turn off the lights >>

Senior year in college
Atlanta
House parties/mansions parties
Flourishing :pimp:

GOAT material, I still listen to this on the regular, 10/10.

Last edited:
There's a solid 2 minutes of Hendrix greatness here that someone needs to extract into a solo track :lol: :nerd:

[Video][/Video]

I'm probably the biggest Future stan in Europe but I can't rock with this Buy Love song at all. Straight up trash 
mean.gif

I knew. I wasnt the only one so the wizard is 3/4 so far make it 4/5 i rather here thug or quavo on dis instead of these other 2 guys but future back on his r&b or trap&b wave on the next mixtape

Ross was gliding on that beat.

I mess with it.
Yea rozay got off.

I'm on my John wall ish, I wanna see what that bag look like that bel aire paid ross. I see that **** everywhere, hell ***** have that more than moet in the club now.

In their defense moet is just as trash and Ace of spades is super trash and bel aire is the cheapest, so at least u save money with that trash.

Last edited:
If I need my champagne fix I cop veuve clicquot but I occasionally cop the bottle of bel aire just because.

If I need my champagne fix I cop veuve clicquot but I occasionally cop the bottle of bel aire just because.

Takes notes.....[emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji]

Bishes love the way Bel Aire looks. Plus, it's recognizable :lol:.

My man got the liquor plug...so I gotta hit him this weekend to see if I can grab some for the low.

Last edited:
All I remember is $100 special in a club and we needed to buy 2 bottles to get a table, shoulda got 2 Cirocs

One of the best champagne to get is:

Piper-Heidsieck Cuvee Sublime Demi-Sec

That Buy Long is trash :lol:

Last edited:
Turn off the lights >>

Senior year in college
Atlanta
House parties/mansions parties
Flourishing :pimp:

Yea rozay got off.

I'm on my John wall ish, I wanna see what that bag look like that bel aire paid ross. I see that **** everywhere, hell ***** have that more than moet in the club now.

Dat bag gotta be big cuz Bel Aire istrash

In their defense moet is just as trash and Ace of spades is super trash and bel aire is the cheapest, so at least u save money with that trash.

Takes notes.....[emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji]

Bishes love the way Bel Aire looks. Plus, it's recognizable :lol:.

My man got the liquor plug...so I gotta hit him this weekend to see if I can grab some for the low.

:lol: dudes buying Bel-Air in the club?

That's a Big No-No.

Moët Rose is great.

Ace of Spades Gold isnt that good but the Pink Ace is good as **** to me at least.

Dom P over everything though.

Dom p> but yes they do run 2 for 100 specials for bel aire in the clubs. Moet rose is trash honestly, it's just the most popular. I've had 10 dollar champagne before and if my eyes were closed I wouldn't know the difference. I only had regular Ace before so I can't comment on the rose but dom is my favorite.

Dom p> but yes they do run 2 for 100 specials for bel aire in the clubs. Moet rose is trash honestly, it's just the most popular. I've had 10 dollar champagne before and if my eyes were closed I wouldn't know the difference. I only had regular Ace before so I can't comment on the rose but dom is my favorite.

The Bel Air Rose is THAT cheap 10 dollar champagne with a marketing team behind it :lol:

The difference between a Bel Air Rose and Moet Rose is noticeably different. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom