Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

In my opinion Future was at his best when he mixed in the singin' **** with a lil' trap **** & a heavy abundance of turn up ****.

My Ho 2 :pimp:

Feeling I Get

Itchin'

Motion Picture

Trending Topic

Double Cups & Molly :pimp:

In my opinion Future was at his best when he mixed in the singin' **** with a lil' trap **** & a heavy abundance of turn up ****.

My Ho 2 :pimp:

Feeling I Get

Itchin'

Motion Picture

Trending Topic

Double Cups & Molly :pimp:

QFT the turn up stuff is where it's at imo. Joker & Future - Blow it All , Jazz Lazer - Future - You kno etc. ..

The first verse to my ho 2 is cold

Excuse my lingo when I call you ho
But ***** u know I talk like that
Get them red bottoms n turn up on em
***** I taught her that

I run my team I run my team I'm the owner coach n quarterback

Move that dope was so terrible i cant take him srs with that trap **** no more

The turn up music is cool, but his melodic **** is what set him apart from the rest of the south & gave him his own lane

Quan got that melodic **** on lock now tho

laugh.gif

All three of the songs you posted are B-Grade Trap Future songs, even the beats on those joints are lazy... if he drops that type of forced weak sh** on Monster he can just keep it. 
Because ya'll ****** want him to recreate the same song over & over & over again... that is why he can't stay in "trap" to long because fans have a new favorite trap rapper every 6 months... The only reason dudes ever stuck wit Gucci is because he never fully got a chance to "blow". dudes want trap rappers to continually keep the same redundant *** formula over the same redundant *** beats until someone comes & jacks there **** so you fickle *** fans could claim a new "king".

there is nothing Lazy about those beats, and there is nothing B-Grade about them dudes just don't like change.
Man quit whining and ranting like a lil b*tch, nobody cares about change if the music is good, his recent music has not been that good period. 
Move that dope was so terrible i cant take him srs with that trap **** no more

The turn up music is cool, but his melodic **** is what set him apart from the rest of the south & gave him his own lane

Quan got that melodic **** on lock now tho
roll.gif

RHQ is straight garbage, I mean seriously, dude fu*kin sucks.... if anything QUAVO has the "melodic" lane on lock.

Joints you posted was cool but Move That Dope is just some upper echelon stuff. The beat alone is better than those four songs combined.

Bruh Future got them bars man idc idc idc, y'all don't be listening

Feel like I've been here forever
I came in with gun powder on my bezel
Already knew you wasn't on my level from yo schedule
Before I settle I chased that cheddar
I wake up every day tryin to better myself and all my fellas
Don't never fall out bout no bithes she ain't that special
And it ain't all bout glam and glitz cause I'm a treasure
I build my name from crumbs to bricks I can change the weather
It was cloudy around my way I grind hard and never settle
Say when it rains it pours and now it's bottles galore
I done counted so much cash that my hands are sore
We went from rags to riches two thousands pounds of ******
We got ARs everywhere them hundred round biscuits

Streetz calling is Future at his best, that was the perfect blend of that street ****/whatever the **** else you wanna call it.

Dudes really rock with move that dope :smh: :lol:

Corny *** trap song
I agree move that dope.was corny as hell. Future been been corny ever since he dyed them dreads lol. But rhq wack man he cool on a hook here and there but thats it. Quavo got the hook game on lock right now tho

RHQ slander will not be tolerated under any circumstances.  All these other ****** would die to drop a project as consistent and cohesive as I Promise I Will Never Stop Going In.

Last edited:
Aint No Way Around It not even the best track on True Story idk why yall are on it so tough. I mean it's a hitter don't get me wrong but someone really said it's Future's thriller. 
roll.gif

That was me, and yes it is Future's Thriller, his Illmatic, his Blueprint. RHQ doesn't even have a Jackpot or Hood Hop.

Last edited:
RHQ got like three or four tracks better than Aint No Way Around It on his last CD bruh. 
laugh.gif

Like better in all facets of song making, beat, lyrics, subject matter, social commentary etc. 
roll.gif

Come on man Aint No Way Around It might be a top ten Future song. 

Last edited:
If someone like Gucci had cosigned RHQ on his way up yall would be on his **** right now. Probably didn't even listen to IPIWNSG.  
laugh.gif

Rhq was dope on his first tape and has slowly regressed from there
Bruh how? He's put out three official tapes, the last one was 1000 times more polished and well rounded with better production and just outright better than either of the first two. Even if it was worse, he put out his run of tapes about a year apart! How could he have slowly regressed? I swear man yall don't even be listening to music sometimes. 
laugh.gif

But ima stop, this thread is about Future idk why yall were draggin my dudes name through the mud in the first place. 

Last edited:
Gucci did cosign Rich homie though, that's how I first heard of him actually on them tracks from trap house 3...and I believe Gucci put out a tape with him....Dude just a hook guy, nothing more nothing less

Back
Top Bottom