Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Maybe its just me but those songs outside of maybe 3 tracks are all... OK. Their not bad but they aren't this classic greatness like people are saying, well IMO. When I go back n listen I skip every track named about not named lay up, forever Eva, Peacoat

Man beast mode is futures best body of work out of the 3 projects. Short, consise and no filler, Probably 1 weak song on there.

Just like bruddas is an anthem.

Also, "mad luv" on Monster doesn't get enough credit.

Mad luv is my favorite joint out of all the projects... For us to be having a conversation of 3 projects that dropped months between each other and everybody says something different should show how great son is right now. We ain't talked about nobody like this since prime Gucci. He obviously hitting his prime so let's enjoy while its here.

On 2 play thrus 56 nights is cool kinda sound like throwaway tracks compared to Monster/Beast Mode tho

Still have yet to play it in the whip so that opinion might change :lol:

And chill on the Beast Mode slander, Real Sisters alone is vintage Future :pimp:

For the record, the "Streets Calling" version of "Same Damn Time" is better than the one on "Pluto".

They changed the mix too much.

Man beast mode is futures best body of work out of the 3 projects. Short, consise and no filler, Probably 1 weak song on there.

Just like bruddas is an anthem.

This guy gets it... No skits, only mediocre track is ooooooh w/Scooter

To each it's own though

Beast mode had tracks that wasn't even mastered [emoji]128514[/emoji]. But I guarantee u listen to 56 nights with a system in the whip and u will love it. **** have me saying **** the neighbors at 12 am on Monday nights

Album version of same damn time was trash. Let me chill tho because I by no means dislike beast mode, just my least favorite out of the 3. I'm a zaytoven Stan also.

Last edited:
It's sad more people aren't talking bout this I feel like.

He's on a proflic Damn roll.

Mad luv is my favorite joint out of all the projects... For us to be having a conversation of 3 projects that dropped months between each other and everybody says something different should show how great son is right now. We ain't talked about nobody like this since prime Gucci. He obviously hitting his prime so let's enjoy while its here.

Looking back at the tim westwood interview, future wasnt playing around

Back
Top Bottom