Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

That young LA "Offset Shawty" stayed in my CD player for the whole year it dropped.

Last edited:
I'd say Dolph is more John Wall, great but still hasn't reached full form.

Migos is the Warriors, Quavo is Curry, Takeoff is Draymond and Offset is Klay.
Your analogy is on point except offset should be draymond bc he can do a little bit everything (sing/harmonize and rap)

I told yall. These ****** is really phonking over this damn tape.

http://watchloud.com/southside-808-mafia-interview/

Sizzle talking greasy on TM.

Man alot of these producers need to thank TM. They're all switching their sound up so they can sound like him now (Metro, Sonny Pitiful *err* Digital, Mike Will and his ghost producers) TM done changed the trap sound. Now all these ****** using that same bass he used on Danny Glover. Hell even Southside using TMs sound now.

Last edited:
TM style got recycled by other cats so quickly it's crazy.

I be wondering why he doesn't get more placements.....

For everybody that believes future didn't fall off at one point should read hat interview. South side basically said he fell off and other people thought so too

For everybody that believes future didn't fall off at one point should read hat interview. South side basically said he fell off and other people thought so too

Future basically said it himself in the Tim Westwood interview. Honest flopping and dropping Ciara put a huge battery in his back.

Ciara got poisonous yambs every ***** who hit it fall off. Hell even bow wow flourishing with his acting without her. 50 back making enjoyable music and dirty sprite fewcha back

Bow Wow fell to obscurity way before Ciara lol. That ***** fell off when he started hitting puberty [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Bow Wow fell to obscurity way before Ciara lol. That ***** fell off when he started hitting puberty [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]
nonsense that let me hold you down with omarion use to go :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom