Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future better not cancel this May 21st Houston show in favor of this damn Drake sh**....

I want no parts of missing out on a handful of Beast Mode songs to hear Aubrey, zero.

Last edited:
Future better not cancel this May 21st Houston show in favor of this damn Drake sh**....

I want no parts of missing out on a handful of Beast Mode songs to hear Aubrey, zero.

ill plan on goin to his drake *%&^ and his *%&^

He has a show in DC on the 24th, the same day the Drake tour starts in Houston. I'm guessing he'll do Houston on the 21st and then join Drake on the second stop. ...guessing.

He has a show in DC on the 24th, the same day the Drake tour starts in Houston. I'm guessing he'll do Houston on the 21st and then join Drake on the second stop. ...guessing.
I spoke to a women that works at the venue Future is supposed to be performing at in Houston (arena theatre) on the 21st and she said by some state regulation law an artist can't perform in the same city within 60 days of their latest performance so it's going to be the 24th or 21th. But that they're working everything out with Future's management team to get him there on the 21st and will hopefully have everything squared away by Tuesday/Wednesday.

In a perfect world I wish I could get a trap tour. Long way, Dolph, migos opening future come out and Gucci and squad close the show. I'd be front row [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Future new mixtape gon be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cant wait for that *** to drop

Intresting about the Houston situation.. I didnt even try get tickets to Drake **** that sold out fast dab

Ima try and get some to this Future concert tho Its gonna be sooo live 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 At Kirko being there with him

Just got into Future with Monster... which tape should I hit next? Is there something better? I can listen to it end to end besides the Abu skit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom