Official G. Sharma thread... New tracks, Mixtape 2011, updates since Bruno Mars %%*@

Yooo... I wanted to bring this thread to the music forums cuz I felt bad puttin up new tracks and stuff along with the ones already posted in here while the thread was in General... I'm just gonna make this an official G. Sharma post so I can post up new stuff... Since I made this thread and everything that happened w/ the Bruno Mars stuff I started writing for a Grammy Award winning hip hop producer doing pop choruses and stuff... so if any features or songs come up thru that I'll def post it in here.

I'm also finishing up a mixtape, still looking for artwork and production on 3 more tracks... I know there are a lot of talented producers on here so anyone who has something they wanna work on post it and I'll try recording to it.

Thanks guys

*OLD POST*

Whats up NT, so if any of you guys frequent the music forum u might have seen my post leading up to this, but I wanted to reach out to y'all to get your help..

Spoiler [+]

Basically I made this song "tonight" about a year ago, I wrote it, recorded it and all.. Somehow someone got a hold of a rough, unfinished version of my track and since then people have been rapping over it, claiming the person singing (me) is bruno mars. If you go on Google and search "Bruno Mars - Tonight" you'll find over 50 pages of results from blog posts to lyric sites, if you go to youtube you'll find literally 100's of thousands of views ... this isn't even the final version of my track!!

I've been making music for a while now, and have worked my @!% off to be in some pretty cool circles within the industry, having worked with some pretty amazing artists/producers, but through all of that I never got public recognition for the music I've made .. so to see all this positive feedback and hype over one of my songs and people not even knowing its me sucks lol.

You can check out the link below to my youtube for proof, I got some other songs posted on there, and I also have links on my facebook bandcamp page. People keep saying this could be a huge opportunity for me, but I'm havin a tough time figuring out how haha, but if anyone can help.. copyin this post to other forums they might be on, or even just posting somethign on any of these videos comments that'd be really appreciated NT. My artist name is G. Sharma or Sharms

Facebook Bandcamp site (with tracks):�http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharms/184255831593589?sk=app_178091127385

Youtube:�http://www.youtube.com/user/gSharmaMusic

Here are some of the vids on youtube... and its not even just one rapper, i even found a version w/ eminem and bob hahah...

Yooo... I wanted to bring this thread to the music forums cuz I felt bad puttin up new tracks and stuff along with the ones already posted in here while the thread was in General... I'm just gonna make this an official G. Sharma post so I can post up new stuff... Since I made this thread and everything that happened w/ the Bruno Mars stuff I started writing for a Grammy Award winning hip hop producer doing pop choruses and stuff... so if any features or songs come up thru that I'll def post it in here.

I'm also finishing up a mixtape, still looking for artwork and production on 3 more tracks... I know there are a lot of talented producers on here so anyone who has something they wanna work on post it and I'll try recording to it.

Thanks guys

*OLD POST*

Whats up NT, so if any of you guys frequent the music forum u might have seen my post leading up to this, but I wanted to reach out to y'all to get your help..

Spoiler [+]

Basically I made this song "tonight" about a year ago, I wrote it, recorded it and all.. Somehow someone got a hold of a rough, unfinished version of my track and since then people have been rapping over it, claiming the person singing (me) is bruno mars. If you go on Google and search "Bruno Mars - Tonight" you'll find over 50 pages of results from blog posts to lyric sites, if you go to youtube you'll find literally 100's of thousands of views ... this isn't even the final version of my track!!

I've been making music for a while now, and have worked my @!% off to be in some pretty cool circles within the industry, having worked with some pretty amazing artists/producers, but through all of that I never got public recognition for the music I've made .. so to see all this positive feedback and hype over one of my songs and people not even knowing its me sucks lol.

You can check out the link below to my youtube for proof, I got some other songs posted on there, and I also have links on my facebook bandcamp page. People keep saying this could be a huge opportunity for me, but I'm havin a tough time figuring out how haha, but if anyone can help.. copyin this post to other forums they might be on, or even just posting somethign on any of these videos comments that'd be really appreciated NT. My artist name is G. Sharma or Sharms

Facebook Bandcamp site (with tracks):�http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sharms/184255831593589?sk=app_178091127385

Here are some of the vids on youtube... and its not even just one rapper, i even found a version w/ eminem and bob hahah...

Thanks guys

*OLD POST*

Spoiler [+]

Thanks guys

*OLD POST*

Spoiler [+]

THAT doesnt even sound like bruno -_- CAN BRUNO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREAT VOICE NICE MUSIC props go viral as much clear the air. what people do, put this thread into a video, with proof and a live session singing i'll put your link out on twitter and send it to some producers good luck!

THAT doesnt even sound like bruno -_- CAN BRUNO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE GREAT VOICE NICE MUSIC props go viral as much clear the air. what people do, put this thread into a video, with proof and a live session singing i'll put your link out on twitter and send it to some producers good luck!

TONIGHT @ THE MOVIES ON HIS FAN FACEBOOK PAGE IS AMAZING. radio MUSICCCCCCCCCC

Song's tight OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom