OFFICIAL: GAME 1 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS LAKERS 6.3.10 9pm ET ABC

Chris Rock getting stonefaced by Kobe
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

do they always do interviews like this? espn interviewing pau like they already won the championship

ESPN/ABC use to do that post game interview set-up like that for The Finals a few years back.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

From a few more looks of the gif, it doesn't seem like Chris is talking to Kobe

He's talking to someone else.. WHO CARES! Let's just say that he was talking to Kobe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ness

Originally Posted by eeibaby

From a few more looks of the gif, it doesn't seem like Chris is talking to Kobe

He's talking to someone else.. WHO CARES! Let's just say that he was talking to Kobe.
laugh.gif

Yea, I knew he wasn't talking to him but still seems funny though.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Come on ESPN, "The home team has never won all 3 middle games" + 
110390198-c55bf6a86d716f2f11a7ca2a3b889ca8.4c088148-full.jpg
You call yourself a Lakers fan and don't know the history? Check the finals series with Detroit in 2004.

Lakers played HARD tonight and I respect that. That's the key to winning the series; don't let boston out hustle you. I could tell they were so amped at the beginning, now they've just got to settle down and focus that energy....and then

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

You call yourself a Lakers fan and don't know the history? Check the finals series with Detroit in 2004.

I believe that was his point. They gave an inaccurate stat and then interviewed Pau w/ the trophy in the background. I have no problem w/ the trophy in the background, but they were off with the stat. For some people, it would make it seem like ESPN is pulling for the Lakers.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
1 down, 3 to go. Love our ball movement and work on the boards tonight. We also played great team defense and rotated pretty well most of the night, hopefully we can keep that up for the rest of the series.

Back
Top Bottom