Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

True, the GB crowd is always loud, I like that. But how cool would it be to have the NFL Films themes going and the "voice" talking about"FROZEN TUNDRA.........LOMBARDI........STARR.......", etc. Awesome!

Not the giants..........the pats are gonna kill them....................Oh well................Might as well chalk this super bowl down as another for thepatriots.....................I might as well work all day that sunday cause i already know who is gonna win

roll.gif
Woodson aint want none of that.

laugh.gif
@ tomorrow bein a "mini superbowl." If you dont win the title, your season is unsucessful. The only way I can see Giants fans even remotelycomin close to sayin such a thing is because no one expected the Giants to even get past the Wildcard round. Either way, yall%#$%%@! will be joinin the Boys onthe sofa watchin the rest of the season.

P.S. Yes im still bitter about losing.

Its crazy how I knew he was gonna catch that, aint even have to do with height dude was just a step ahead just plain filthy. Eli n da Giants stay doin thishurry up offense, score before the half shhh
pimp.gif

Watch em pull the same play AGAIN!

smokin.gif

Where did Plax get that toughness? That was dropped in Pittsburgh. That being said, it would be great to have him back on the team!

Actually as I look at the whole game this is the typical New York giants game, they can never have a blowout game n win convincingly. The game wont be decidedin this possesion for the Giants they'll get the ball atleast 2 more times.

smokin.gif

The Giants fan that is yelling by the audio is really annoying. Surprised he hasn't been taken down yet!

Plax going nuts

Originally Posted by heatitup0000

After the pats win the superbowl, they will go down as the greatest team in history.

And just think it all started at the expense of your lousy Raiders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I pray to the heavens that we see Favre and GB in the Super Bowl against Brady and NE...with a GB victory.

That would be almost as sweet as my own team winning.
pimp.gif

That's lame on so many levels.

That play reminded me of the Patriots- Chargers game where Brady got picked and Troy Brown got after dude and caused the fumble. Patriots recover. And go on towin the game.

Back
Top Bottom