Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

LET F'n GOOOOOOOOOOO! Pack fans care to chime in?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Halfway through the 1st and homeboy is ready to start calling it a game?

EDIT: Nice one Toomer.

Who's calling it a game? I'm just saying, a Packer fan hasnt said anything since kickoff

It's called WATCHING the game. You Giants fans are more focused on this topic than enjoying the game. Pathetic. Dudes stay with their palms sweaty on their desktop watching the game with the corner of their eye getting ready to gamecast it themselves.

um no, i watch the game with my laptop on my lap and comment between plays. I'm hittin' the limit today

Originally Posted by BattsLM

SMH at dude for the Pack trying to pick it up instead of fallin on it..LOLOL..
Folks always trying to be the damn superstar! Just fall on it....

As I said at halftime of the Giants/'Boys thread, if we can get the pressure to Favre and the defense holds up, we can win this game.

Lets get it Giants.

30 minutes away from the Superbowl!

Looked like he had the ball long enough for it to be called a catch. I agree, but the rules state otherwise when hitting the floor on a catch.

i dont know if this was posted or not, but i saw it and thought it was very funny.......

Our Favre,
Who art in Lambeau,
Hallowed be thine arm.
The bowl will come,
It will be won,
In New Orleans as it is in Lambeau.
And give us this Sunday,
Our weekly win.
And give us many touchdown passes,
But do not let others pass against us.
Lead us not into frustration,
But deliver us to Bourbon street.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the NFC,
and the glory of the Cheeseheads,
now and forever,
amen

Are you @!@%%#@ kidding me?!?!?! Where the #*+% was the defense?!?!!? And how son almost picked his OWN man off to prevent the tackle?!?!?!

What ya'll know about...

2002687504336889657_rs.jpg

pimp.gif

Man, I'm tired as hell playin football outside during halftime of the Chargers game, mad cold out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom