Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by youngin33

I heard something about the Packers DE Kampman calling the Giants O-line "dirty". Furthermore, Patriots Safety Rodney Harrison confirmed what Kampman said. Out of anybody, Harrison is the last person to talk. And I don't understand where Kampman is even coming from.

Harrison is garbage and one of the dirtier players in the league... he cleary doesnt understand that when someone is tackled and laying on the ground thatits not ok for him to launch himself at them with shoulder aimed into their chest or back... i wouldnt give anything RH ever says any credit...

that being said... youll have to show me where Kampman said that about the Giants O-Line cause i dont think it was recently... ive seen all the interviews withthe packers players so far this playoffs and i dont think he said anything like that... maybe after week 2 he said it... i was at that game and remember somepushing and shoving going on there.. but i dont know

Kampman stays classy for what ive seen of him

Anyone have any idea what the song is called that the Packers play when they score a TD?

pimp.gif
GMSboy1 wrote:

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

i just want to know whys a Cowboys fan still in this thread
Didn't know this thread was exclusive to Giants/Packer fans.
eyes.gif

im just saying..if dudes commin here being salty about the giants..why contribute to the post......nice play Plax
pimp.gif

^There we go. Dope reply.

I just don't see how The Pack could lose the game. But see that's the thing that worries me. No one else knew how else The Giants could have won thegames they have been winning. But somehow, they've managed to.

If Favre throws 0 INT's, that is a VERY bad sign for the Giants.

If Jacobs doesn't run for at least 100 yards, ANOTHER BAD SIGN. That will force Eli to throw more than he's been comfortable doing the past couple ofweeks.

But no doubt Mez. I'm hyped for the game. You guys made it this far for a good reason. Good luck to your squad.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce would have

I pray to the heavens that we see Favre and GB in the Super Bowl against Brady and NE...with a NE victory.

That would be almost as sweet as my own team winning.
pimp.gif

Let the man go out in style, word to Elway.
Hey I'm a Brett fan...seriously, I respect the man. But if we beat SD...theres no way I would sacrifice a 19-0 season for him
laugh.gif
. But if SD gets by us...then by all means, go out in style Brett

I know the Giants are great on the road this season, but I don't think there is any way they beat the Packers at Lambeau.

Back
Top Bottom