Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Its gonna be smaller now. 4 guys 4 girls. We bought the tickets online, just gotta get a way to get in faster now. None of us really care about having a table, I like to get out and stay in the pool, be all over the place, not confined to a booth in the back corner.

Why did it say I said that lmao??

Any Monday pool parties? 
nerd.gif
 besides Drai's

FYI, try signing up with Identity at Cosmo and see if you get a deal. I'm not even a member and I just got a 30% off promo for all rooms until the end of July. City rooms for $100/night on non-weekends, 2-queen terrace studios for $140/night, wraparounds for $200/night.

Yeah. I just plugged in random days. I checked the days you're going, and it gave me $98/$196/$210 for the city room ($504 total). Two-queen terrace studio is $672. Compared to $720 and $960, respectively.

With a group that size just get a table

Its gonna be smaller now. 4 guys 4 girls. We bought the tickets online, just gotta get a way to get in faster now. None of us really care about having a table, I like to get out and stay in the pool, be all over the place, not confined to a booth in the back corner.

Didn't say anything about being confined

Just in my experience with a group that size it's good to have a table. Central place for meeting. Easier/faster to get drinks. Safe spot to keep phone/cash/clothes etc

Hope you guys heading out there flourish this weekend. I'm not going back until July, but really wanted to go back for another crazy MDW. May try to do the 4th instead. 

I know this is the vegas thread but is there anything in particular to do while in Palm Springs? I've never been.

I may book a weekend stay at Riveria/Ace this summer, any cool places to see/do beside the hotel pool? :lol:

Last edited:
I know this is the vegas thread but is there anything in particular to do while in Palm Springs? I've never been.

I may book a weekend stay at Riveria/Ace this summer, any cool places to see/do beside the hotel pool? :lol:

PS sucks. Nothing to do other than downtown, golf and pools. Idk any pool parties out there, only close one would be DIVE at Harrahs RIncon.

PS is awesome when you got rich friends who live there and all you have to pay for is air fare! Which is pretty damn cheap, usually.

PS is awesome when you got rich friends who live there and all you have to pay for is air fare! Which is pretty damn cheap, usually.

It's mostly old people :rofl:

My parents have a condo out there and I take the boys out there once a summer, but other than that... :smh:

Isn't there a Hard Rock out there now?

Isn't there a Hard Rock out there now?

there is. maybe that's also an option to consider.

I guess maybe it doesn't matter if there's anything to do beyond the hotel accommodations now that I think about it.

check in Friday evening - night club/bar or w/e. wake up sat morning - pool party, rest, pre-game for bar/ night club. wake up Sunday eat, drive home :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Just got asked to go next month with 3 girls June 12-14th. 
grin.gif
 Not sure if I'm going yet. Because I gotta go see the Warriors in the Finals.

I throw the bouncer a $20 regardless in Vegas - I'm just wondering if it's the norm also with presale tix? (Never done one before)

Last edited:

I throw the bouncer a $20 regardless in Vegas - I'm just wondering if it's the norm also with presale tix? (Never done one before)
Usually clubs have pre-sale lines. Not sure if Drai's is any different. Just get there early and get a stamp/wristband and go back after a couple hours to the re-entry line, so you're not stuck in the GA/Pre sale line...No tip needed.

You don't need to tip with presales. Although, XS has been known to do it on really busy nights. They lump everything into the GA line.

Usually clubs have pre-sale lines. Not sure if Drai's is any different. Just get there early and get a stamp/wristband and go back after a couple hours to the re-entry line, so you're not stuck in the GA/Pre sale line...No tip needed.
Your Warriors line cut me, you could have at least waited until at least the 2nd half tonight! foul man 
laugh.gif

You don't need to tip with presales. Although, XS has been known to do it on really busy nights. They lump everything into the GA line.
I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks to the answer fellas.

Never done it before, and I'll be there next weekend with my boy.

Back
Top Bottom