Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Thursday-  Land at 11am, hop into limo with 4 bottles waiting for us. All gone by the time we hit the hotel, then went straight to the outlets. relaxed and just walked the strip at night, did some gambling

friday- Woke up and went to Drais for a pool party, had a cabana and 6 bottles waiting for the 12 of us. It was nuts, first pool party i ever went to. Went to a *****a bar at night time

Saturday- This was my favorite day of the trip, went to the pool all day, then walked the strip then went to THE WEEKND at drais. We decided last minute and found a guy on the street with bracelets, still paid $150 a ticket, but skipped the 2 hour line adn got 2 free drinks. Some bum tried fighting me and my friends when one of the guys checked out his GF.

Sunday- Woke up did more shopping then just slept. At night we went to OMNI and had 8 bottles waiting for us. Im not a big night club kind of guy, but i LOVED IT, beautiful club, nice people working there

Monday- DEATH. noone could move, too hungover. went and checked out some hotels then went to the airport.

NEED TO GO BACK ASAP 

Thursday-  Land at 11am, hop into limo with 4 bottles waiting for us. All gone by the time we hit the hotel, then went straight to the outlets. relaxed and just walked the strip at night, did some gambling

friday- Woke up and went to Drais for a pool party, had a cabana and 6 bottles waiting for the 12 of us. It was nuts, first pool party i ever went to. Went to a *****a bar at night time

Saturday- This was my favorite day of the trip, went to the pool all day, then walked the strip then went to THE WEEKND at drais. We decided last minute and found a guy on the street with bracelets, still paid $150 a ticket, but skipped the 2 hour line adn got 2 free drinks. Some bum tried fighting me and my friends when one of the guys checked out his GF.

Sunday- Woke up did more shopping then just slept. At night we went to OMNI and had 8 bottles waiting for us. Im not a big night club kind of guy, but i LOVED IT, beautiful club, nice people working there

Monday- DEATH. noone could move, too hungover. went and checked out some hotels then went to the airport.

NEED TO GO BACK ASAP 

What was ur min at Omnia for 8 bottles!? Had to be like, 5k??

Just got to Vegas after a couple of days exploring the surrounding national parks.

In town for EDC weekend but currently on my own till the others get here Friday.

Part of me wants to crash and sleep, the other part go explore the nightlife tonight and Thursday night but don't know bout doing that on my own

Just got to Vegas after a couple of days exploring the surrounding national parks.

In town for EDC weekend but currently on my own till the others get here Friday.

Part of me wants to crash and sleep, the other part go explore the nightlife tonight and Thursday night but don't know bout doing that on my own

Many people go out by themselves in Vegas, do it! Everyone is super nice and just trying to rage and have a good time.

I what exactly goes down at the night swim? Been to XA on a few occasions just not with this new event.

[/quote]

Did the weeknd perform at Drais? Or was he the host?

Did the weeknd perform at Drais? Or was he the host?[/quote]

He has a residency there, so he plays like 4 songs lol.

Back
Top Bottom