Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

If I moved to LV I would end up dead.
probably taxi companies.

uber drivers better look out for their knees....

Yep. The Taxi industry is a strong union, but apparently not strong enough to keep Uber out. The visitors and residents demanded it for so long.

Oh there will be fights between Uber drivers and cabbies. Belee Dat

If I moved to LV I would end up dead.
Yep. The Taxi industry is a strong union, but apparently not strong enough to keep Uber out. The visitors and residents demanded it for so long.

Oh there will be fights between Uber drivers and cabbies. Belee Dat

last time I was in vegas me and my friends ended up taking a hotel car 90% of the time, with the same 2 drivers. we asked them about uber, they both said taxi companies have strong mob connects (from waaaaay back and still today, apparently) with govt in their pockets.

last time I was in vegas me and my friends ended up taking a hotel car 90% of the time, with the same 2 drivers. we asked them about uber, they both said taxi companies have strong mob connects (from waaaaay back and still today, apparently) with govt in their pockets.

It's not mob connections lol. It's called a union, and they have a VERY strong political lobby. Some people compare it to mob-like tactics, but they're not exactly threatening families and knee capping politicians lol.

I will say this: for my last few trips (before my most recent one), I've never had a problem with long hauling. Didn't have to say anything to the cabbie, they'd just go the fastest route. This most recent trip was a disaster. Cabbies trying to long haul me in every which way. I got in a 30-second argument with one cabbie to take the shortest route. He tried SO hard to long haul me. I've never had to deal with that before.

It's not mob connections lol. It's called a union, and they have a VERY strong political lobby. Some people compare it to mob-like tactics, but they're not exactly threatening families and knee capping politicians lol.

I will say this: for my last few trips (before my most recent one), I've never had a problem with long hauling. Didn't have to say anything to the cabbie, they'd just go the fastest route. This most recent trip was a disaster. Cabbies trying to long haul me in every which way. I got in a 30-second argument with one cabbie to take the shortest route. He tried SO hard to long haul me. I've never had to deal with that before.

:lol: maybe I misunderstood what they were trying to say about the unions and the connection/resemblance to "old school vegas", but I get you.

long hauled...im guessing airport to strip? I always hear/read those stories on tripadvisor, smh.

Last edited:
My friend just asked me if you could fit 6 people in a Wynn king suite? Is that possible? :lol:

I've actually never been in December. My family goes for Thanksgiving (rest of my family is in NY) so I get a lil fill then.

Think I'll get my own room this year so I can go out one night :rofl:

Same, never been to Vegas in the winter :lol:
Heard it's cold af compared to So Cal doe :frown:

My friend just asked me if you could fit 6 people in a Wynn king suite? Is that possible? :lol:

Based on a recent trip, I can tell you that you can fit five dudes comfortably in a Bella Suite at Palazzo. The couch cushions are more comfortable than the pullout bed, even lol. For six dudes, two will just have to pile on one of the queens.

Back
Top Bottom