Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going to Vegas this weekend with my boys from Miami, they are meeting me there, I'm driving from San Diego. First time going. Staying at the MGM Grand. I see Drais is charging $75 for Future on Friday and Trey Songz on Saturday. Is this just last minute pricing? What is the price at the door going to get me for? :lol:

I wanted to stay under 1.5k for the 3-4 days but after reading the last 20 pages, seems impossible with what they will be charging to get in these dayclubs and nightclubs, drinks, food.

You picked the wrong weekend to save money. MDW is the worst after NYE probably

What sites do you guys use to book hotel? I always find that the direct hotel site is cheaper than the third party joints.

What sites do you guys use to book hotel? I always find that the direct hotel site is cheaper than the third party joints.
I sometimes use kayak. Most of the time direct hotel is cheaper though if the event u are going to has a special promo price.

Going to Vegas this weekend with my boys from Miami, they are meeting me there, I'm driving from San Diego. First time going. Staying at the MGM Grand. I see Drais is charging $75 for Future on Friday and Trey Songz on Saturday. Is this just last minute pricing? What is the price at the door going to get me for? :lol:

I wanted to stay under 1.5k for the 3-4 days but after reading the last 20 pages, seems impossible with what they will be charging to get in these dayclubs and nightclubs, drinks, food.

You are going on literally the most expensive weekend of the year. Tickets were reasonably priced months ago. Not so much now.

Buy the tickets now or either pay more at the door or risk not getting in at all.

I check Kayak and Vegas.com plus the hotel website.

Also on lists for Venetian/Palazzo and WynnCore

Headed there this weekend as well. Pretty much done with my packing and I hit the road right after work on Fri. Memorial is a must every year. Here's my deets:

Fri - Encore Beach @ night (Diplo)

Sat - Wet Republic (Afrojack)

Sat night - Omnia (Garrix)

Sun - Encore Beach (Kaskade)

I know man, dudes hit me up outta nowhere like, "we gonna be nearby in a couple weeks, come through"

Didnt have much time to save up.

You're from SD bro? Mannn if I could I would just link up with you, rent a car and roll out! Lol

Hey guys new to the thread and me and my girl are planning on going to Vegas in July. I have been looking at package deals and am looking to spend 1200-1400 between the two of us. All of the best deals have Spirit Airlines as the flight. I have heard terrible things about Spirit so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger. Anyone have anything bad or good to say about Spirit. Should I spend the extra 100 or so per person to fly with another airline? Also, if anyone has any sites that have the best deals for Vegas I would appreciate it. 

Seems like all the Saturday pool parties this year are up there price wise. Right now I am looking to go last weekend of July and presale to EBC for Kaskade that Saturday is already about $95 with tax and fees :smh:

Seems like all the Saturday pool parties this year are up there price wise. Right now I am looking to go last weekend of July and presale to EBC for Kaskade that Saturday is already about $95 with tax and fees :smh:
Lord that's not worth it
And I'm a big Kaskade fan
Save that money for Marquee or Tao

Last edited:

You check if jackcolton doing any wristbands that weekend?

tao beach is the saturday day club for june-july.

Wet is $91 for Calvin Harris :x, dude is stale & washed up

with that said I expect to have a good time :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Yea he sucks but the crew from FL wants to go see him at Omnia on the 10th of June. Hopefully I can get into the hip hop room there this time.

Yea he sucks but the crew from FL wants to go see him at Omnia on the 10th of June. Hopefully I can get into the hip hop room there this time.

Does the hip hop room get too packed and they stop letting people in?

Edit- I'll actually be there the night after you

Last edited:
Anybody going for 4th of July?
I usually avoid holiday weekends but a might just have to use a comp room to go

Does the hip hop room get too packed and they stop letting people in? Headed there soon

I'm not sure I just know last time I couldn't get in. I'll try to get there earlier and report back.

Back
Top Bottom