Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Looks like EBC has night swims on Friday and Saturday when im there. I might be in swimming trunks all weekend unless my party decides to hit up Intrigue lmao.

Headed there 7.21 weekend. Planning to hit Wet Republic Friday, EBC Saturday for day parties. Any recommendations for Friday and Saturday night? I'm reading in here XS Nightswim is epic (what time does it start, I'm flying that Sunday night) are the EBC NightSwims also good? Staying at Encore BTW. Thanks in advance - you guys always help out!

Yo I'm going to Reno this weekend. Lol

Any recommendations?

I got kids now so circus circus is a must. Im staying at Atlantis.

Buffets, fun, stuff for the kids?

I haven't been to Reno for 15+ years. What's good?

Yo I'm going to Reno this weekend. Lol

Any recommendations?

I got kids now so circus circus is a must. Im staying at Atlantis.

Buffets, fun, stuff for the kids?

I haven't been to Reno for 15+ years. What's good?

I was there a couple years back. There was nothing memorable about the city. Maybe take them to GSR hotel. There is a bowling alley and movie theater inside (I think popcorn was like $2 or something)

IMO drive to Tahoe to checkout the scenery.

I was there a couple years back. There was nothing memorable about the city. Maybe take them to GSR hotel. There is a bowling alley and movie theater inside (I think popcorn was like $2 or something)

IMO drive to Tahoe to checkout the scenery.

Thanks. I'm only going to Reno so my kids (3yrs & 1yr old.) can experience the midway. This honestly is just some bs birthday gift for my girl I suck at planning and I just tossed this up.

I've done the whole Vegas thing. this is just something for the family. Plus Reno is only a 4 hour drive. I wouldn't want to bring my kids to Vegas until they are out of car seats.

Thanks. I'm only going to Reno so my kids (3yrs & 1yr old.) can experience the midway. This honestly is just some bs birthday gift for my girl I suck at planning and I just tossed this up.

I've done the whole Vegas thing. this is just something for the family. Plus Reno is only a 4 hour drive. I wouldn't want to bring my kids to Vegas until they are out of car seats.

I see people pushing kids in strollers on the Vegas strip in 100-degree heat and I'm just like "that cannot be fun."

Have a friend going to Reno for his parents 50th anniversary lol. Is there anything out there worthwhile for the 20s-30s crowd comparable to vegas nightlife/pool parties or nah?

Have a friend going to Reno for his parents 50th anniversary lol. Is there anything out there worthwhile for the 20s-30s crowd comparable to vegas nightlife/pool parties or nah?

There is a Lex nightclub. Pretty dope. Bottle prices are not as expensive as Vegas.

Headed there 7.21 weekend. Planning to hit Wet Republic Friday, EBC Saturday for day parties. Any recommendations for Friday and Saturday night? I'm reading in here XS Nightswim is epic (what time does it start, I'm flying that Sunday night) are the EBC NightSwims also good? Staying at Encore BTW. Thanks in advance - you guys always help out!
I'll be out there as well; 24 deep for a BP. Should be crazy. Definitely hitting nightswim. Working out other moves as we speak

Back
Top Bottom