Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Vegas...Where you can pretty much be anyone you wanna be :pimp:.

:smokin

Honestly kind of dreading my trip this weekend, I'm a big proponent of not taking "sand to the beach". Long story short, one of my buddies introduced one of his old HS friends to us about six months ago, we've been hooking up the past three months... no one in this group knows we are hooking up (they will after this trip :lol:... :smokin), however...sand to the beach, yeah, never been my thing.

I'm going to roll with it though.

Last edited:
What is the possibility of getting into Hakk this Friday night and Wet on Saturday morning? 

Presales for both are sold out. Group of 3 dudes. How long of a wait in line am I looking at? 

A really long wait. And cover will be insane. There are pre-sales available at every other club. Hell, Ingrosso at Light isn't sold out, and I'd rather go there, honestly.

^Thanks for the reply. Not sure if Light or Hakk was a better option.

Wanted to try one of them since they're new and supposedly the females flock to those two spots 
devil.gif

Light and Hakkasan are both must go's but you need a table. We couldn't have fun at Hakk on Saturday when Calvin Harris performed because it was od packed.

If you're going to Vegas, hook up with a promoter beforehand. Nothing like cutting a huge *** line and chilling in your own section, bringing babies back.

Last edited:
I told girls I wrote for ESPN NY and they were loving me. Definitely create a backstory for at least the lulz. You gotta have fun screwing around on trips like these with people you'll most likely never see again.

We do this every trip, but it comes out that I work for SI almost ALWAYS.

I heard the BYU bball team was there same time as us o.0??

Hahahahahaha.

I told girls I wrote for ESPN NY and they were loving me. Definitely create a backstory for at least the lulz. You gotta have fun screwing around on trips like these with people you'll most likely never see again.

Hahahahahaha.

Hey Brandon where's Jimmer?

:rofl:

I would do Light over Hakk as well. Hakk is fun but faces the same problem as Marquee when the dance floor gets too packed. Haven't done Light yet but it's supposed to be an amazing/different experience with their light show and the Cirque stuff

Vegas...Where you can pretty much be anyone you wanna be :pimp:.

Married now...but the go to alias move is claim your an actor, state that you will be featured in your first real acting role in (insert YET TO BE RELEASED blockbuster/hyped movie here). Should be a pretty solid move, and you really don't have to do to much of a back story, cause the best is yet to come, after your movie releases...lol

What is the possibility of getting into Hakk this Friday night and Wet on Saturday morning? 

Presales for both are sold out. Group of 3 dudes. How long of a wait in line am I looking at? 

If you're trying to get in that night just be prepared to give a heavy handshake.

Hey Brandon where's Jimmer?

:rofl:

I would do Light over Hakk as well. Hakk is fun but faces the same problem as Marquee when the dance floor gets too packed. Haven't done Light yet but it's supposed to be an amazing/different experience with their light show and the Cirque stuff

Light is amazing and i'm not just saying that because I work there but the vibe and energy is incredible. Of course everyone is going to think differently about their experience and opinion but Light is crushing at the moment doing numbers like Marquee and XS.

Hahahahahaha.

I don't know why I've never thought of this :lol:

Will be creating a new identity the next time I go

Light is amazing and i'm not just saying that because I work there but the vibe and energy is incredible. Of course everyone is going to think differently about their experience and opinion but Light is crushing at the moment doing numbers like Marquee and XS.
Loved Light. Different experience and vibe. It's almost like a show in a the club with the Cirque stuff and the fact that u get a good view of the DJ / LED screen anywhere in the club.

But I still think XS is the best club in Vegas, hell....any club in the world. You can't beat the open area and the ability too creep......too easy. 

Last edited:
Got back this Monday. went from aug 24-26. I honestly got one of the wildest trip reports... Not eem sure i can post it here :lol:

Loved Light. Different experience and vibe. It's almost like a show in a the club with the Cirque stuff and the fact that u get a good view of the DJ / LED screen anywhere in the club.

But I still think XS is the best club in Vegas, hell....any club in the world. You can't beat the open area and the ability too creep......too easy. 
Light was too dope. I didn't see the allure of Marquee, too small and congested. Light, Hakk and XS are where it's at. Just need tables to get the best experience. Nothing worse than waiting on those putrid lines.

POST TRIP REPORTS.

Not about that life fam... :lol:

XS and Surrender are :smokin to me, open areas allow room for conversation. Conversion rate is high at those two spots. Marquee is fun, but kind of over it at this point. Looking forward to Light on Sunday.

XS and Surrender are :smokin to me, open areas allow room for conversation. Conversion rate is high at those two spots. Marquee is fun, but kind of over it at this point. Looking forward to Light on Sunday.

How r u not about that life lol? Just use code names for ur boys etc etc...Nothing bad can come out of it.

How r u not about that life lol? Just use code names for ur boys etc etc...Nothing bad can come out of it.

Concur

I agree about Marquee. I see no reason to go back with other multiple tier 1 options. XS remains the greatest but I really need to check out Light

I didn't enjoy Marquee. I could go to tiny, cramped spots like that in NY. Light on the other hand is special. Really cool atmosphere.

Marquee was sick the first few times I went the first year it opened. So many bad girls and they seemed to be really enforcing the strict ratio. It seems more lax now with more dudes and less top female talent.

With the stupid set up of their dance floor it will never surpass XS. Hakkasan faces the same problems. It will be interesting to see how Light does long term. Sounds like the most unique experience but less "big name" DJ's

Vegas in less than two weeks. Rolling out 17 deep from all over the country for a good friends bachelor party. This is how I see it playing out. Staying at Mandalay Bay.
Friday: Arrive, hit liquor store and stock rooms, gamble, hit a strip club
Saturday: College football, gambling, pool, dinner, bottles at Light (shout out to Nier)
Sunday: NFL games, gambling, DayLight, gambling
Monday: Is going to suck

I guess there's a backstreet boys concert at Mandalay that weekend so it should be crawling with h0e's.

Back
Top Bottom