Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Has anyone ever gone to Vegas solo? Thinking about heading out there for events like EVO, etc. but have zero experience going by myself. How difficult is it to get into the biggest clubs when you're by yourself?

I've gone solo before and it was a pretty fun experience. Like mentioned above, you can grab presales to clubs to avoid any hassles.

Has anyone ever gone to Vegas solo? Thinking about heading out there for events like EVO, etc. but have zero experience going by myself. How difficult is it to get into the biggest clubs when you're by yourself?

The smaller the group of guys, the easier it is to get in, ergo, if you're alone, it's a breeze. The one time I went to a club alone, I just hit up the host about an hour before, he said I'd probably have to pay cover (I did), I tipped him on top of it, he skipped me past a ridiculous line, and I had a blast. I was inside within a minute. The bartender I went to knew I was alone, so she comped me at least one drink, and poured everything else strong. It actually wasn't terribly crowded right at the bar, so I kinda posted up there and people watched.

Anybody plan on going down during agenda/magic/liberty faire this year?

I'm not, but that entire week is insane. Pre-parties the weekend before, then people roll in for the weekend after and party with the people still in town.

Any suggestions for places to chill and watch the Super Bowl? Looking for a place to eat and drink but not looking to drop 500 per person

Anybody plan on going down during agenda/magic/liberty faire this year?
I'm not, but that entire week is insane. Pre-parties the weekend before, then people roll in for the weekend after and party with the people still in town.
i usually go feb and aug every year. all the clubs play more hiphop and usually your badge will get you into a club without waiting in line.

i usually go feb and aug every year. all the clubs play more hiphop and usually your badge will get you into a club without waiting in line.

That's because brands host parties at the clubs, and they hire the DJs for their own parties.

saw j cole, panic at the disco and krewella last week at Light. got in for free

i was on bars + open bar = goooooooone. got kicked out :smh:

going again January 17th-19th for a female friend's birthday. any suggestions? hookups?
I dont get how people party on bars. Bars = blackout or me being hella tired lol
what is bars?
wifey wants to stay at the aria again when we go in april...

as in?.... $20 trick works, get a mlife card, dont eat at the sushi place ( overpriced ) the bakery is good, and eat at todds pub from 3-6 for good beers, oyster shooters and try their crazy bloody mary
Sorry, I should've been more specific.

I'm already a Mlife member. I don't like sushi so that won't be an issue haha. Only place I've eaten at is Javier's so thanks for the other recommendations.

am i the only one who doesnt bring a toothbrush to vegas? because you can get a free one with toothpaste from the hotel :lol:....
what are some of the cheapest prices you guys paid for a room? im only a pearl for mlife so a room at the aria is around $125-$135...

Back
Top Bottom