Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Thursday Cant Come Soon Enough.. 
pimp.gif

Too lazy to look through the thread, but what club do you guys recommend for Friday nights? Going in June for a bachelor party. Hitting the Bank on Saturday night and trying to figure out what to hit Friday night. 

For Friday and Saturday the big 4 are XS, Marquee, Light, and Hakkasan. I choose by price then DJ.

1OAK is a solid option on Friday especially if you want more open format and less house.

Would not do Bank. Much better options on Saturday night.

For Friday and Saturday the big 4 are XS, Marquee, Light, and Hakkasan. I choose by price then DJ.

1OAK is a solid option on Friday especially if you want more open format and less house.

Would not do Bank. Much better options on Saturday night.

Repped. I'll keep those in mind and check them out as the dates get closer.

Going to be reading up on this thread. 2 of my buddies are getting married this summer and we are having a dual bachelor party for the both of them in Vegas April 24-27. Plans and details are still up in the air but definitely open for suggestions on where to stay, best ways to get into clubs and pool parties (big group of guys). Also any suggestions on best places to stay? This will be my first Vegas trip since being of drinking age, long overdue considering I am 26.

Just be aware Marquee's hip hop room is small and gets hot. It's cool but not a place I would go if I want hip hop all night. Cool if you're switching between the main room though.

Ray Allen, Haslem, Rashard, & Mason jr had the all the hot chicks at their table Thursday [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Light was cool Friday, wasn't as packed as I expected.
Light on Saturday was packed!
Never stay at Mandalay, I hated it.

vegas next weekend fri-sun!

the homie booked at the jockey club.. from what I read soo far in this thread.. the place is decent, and has good location.. too bad pools aint open yet.. 

vegas next weekend fri-sun!

the homie booked at the jockey club.. from what I read soo far in this thread.. the place is decent, and has good location.. too bad pools aint open yet.. 
Im there Tomm night..Its right under/beside the Cosmo so you can usually walk thru and go to Marquee during the night

Going to vegas this weekend for my friends birthday. Staying at the Venetian, plan on hitting up marquee on Friday & Light on saturday 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom