Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just got back from a great weekend..for my first time being there I had a blast!

All in all a great time. If I could have done it again I would have hit Encore Beach Club on Sunday to see Lil Jon and probably would have hit Tao or Marquee at night also. So hard to fit everything in with 6 people with different interests though. Definitely will be back soon for more.

i tell people this all the time...

ive been twice and not once have ive been in the same spot with everyone i went with.. NEVER!...

shopping, eating, clubbing, pool, spa, gambling, chasing chicks..... cant find half the crew at all...

one dude never made it out the hotel smh..

^^ they're def over saturating it with CH and tiesto though. Having them booked every other weekend, people are starting to realize that and opt to go elsewhere if they've already seen either of them.

Agreed on hakk and XS being the top clubs right now though. Light is a close 2nd and marquee is 3rd (unless kaskade or armin is spinning)

Keep in mind it's a different group of people every other weekend. But yes, there is quite a bit of oversaturation.

Any promoters or know of any for surrender this Wednesday night that can hook it up? Friends first time in Vegas and it's a good DJ out there. Trying to get a table for the night. PM me, much appreciated.

Looking to book a suite for 12 people this summer, what's my best bet on a good deal/location?

I know we can't get one room with enough bedding, etc. for 12, but we did 11 in a PH Towers suite for NYE a few years back, so anything around that size or bigger.

Also, what would we be looking at clubs wise? We wanna get a table or something, theres about 6 girls in our group. How would I go about doing that?

Any promoters or know of any for surrender this Wednesday night that can hook it up? Friends first time in Vegas and it's a good DJ out there. Trying to get a table for the night. PM me, much appreciated.

I think there might be a two Stoli deal available, but that could be Thursday nights in the summer only (Splash Dance). The DJ isn't a big name, so you may be able to swing some sort of industry deal. Just ask a host.

I think there might be a two Stoli deal available, but that could be Thursday nights in the summer only (Splash Dance). The DJ isn't a big name, so you may be able to swing some sort of industry deal. Just ask a host.

Yeah truue. Well they had the usual deals and tickets thru the pre sale sites. Always better if ya know someone tho.

Yeah probably just see what's good with a host out there tho. Thanks man.

Yeah truue. Well they had the usual deals and tickets thru the pre sale sites. Always better if ya know someone tho.

Yeah probably just see what's good with a host out there tho. Thanks man.

Nah nah, forget that tickets website. you buy a table on there, you get one bottle and a bad location (possibly even the Andrea's restaurant patio). Hit up a host, and ask if they have any bottle deals for a Wednesday night. If they do, offer the guy at least $75/bottle for tip. You'll be set up as well as he can get you. If no deals, tip is up to you, but don't do less than $50/bottle.

Nah nah, forget that tickets website. you buy a table on there, you get one bottle and a bad location (possibly even the Andrea's restaurant patio). Hit up a host, and ask if they have any bottle deals for a Wednesday night. If they do, offer the guy at least $75/bottle for tip. You'll be set up as well as he can get you. If no deals, tip is up to you, but don't do less than $50/bottle.

Lol damn didn't know it was like that if I did thru there. Will def hit a host up and see what's good, good looks bro!

Anyone know a host for MDC on Saturdays and 1Oak on Saturday nights? Going in June. Too early to start inquiring? 

Question for yall, planning to go to vegas either in august or september

which is a better time to go? in you opinion.

August. Just try and go while the bit***s are getting their fix before they go back to school. And before they shut down the pools.

They're both the same to me. Weather is virtually the same. Just avoid LDW and you'll be gravy. If I really had to choose one it would be August because it feels more like Summer. Check for events like concerts or something and maybe it will help you make up your mind.

Looking to book a suite for 12 people this summer, what's my best bet on a good deal/location?

I know we can't get one room with enough bedding, etc. for 12, but we did 11 in a PH Towers suite for NYE a few years back, so anything around that size or bigger.

Also, what would we be looking at clubs wise? We wanna get a table or something, theres about 6 girls in our group. How would I go about doing that?

12 people in the PH suite is ok. If you are about that party life. Stay at the hard rock and ask for the biggest suite.

They're both the same to me. Weather is virtually the same. Just avoid LDW and you'll be gravy. If I really had to choose one it would be August because it feels more like Summer. Check for events like concerts or something and maybe it will help you make up your mind.

is LDW Labor Day Weekend?

Why do they take over that weekend everywhere smh :smh:

August over September for sure

Pool season really starts to slow down post LDW

And unless you're balling and plan to get bottles everywhere I would definitely avoid LDW

Any weekend during pool season cracks

Yeah Labor Day weekend. I went last year and had a great *** time but all the prices for clubs, pool parties, drinks was stupid high :x

Actually, if you stick around on LDW and go on the backside of the weekend, every club is open that Monday night, and most people are spent by then, so you can get decent deals. And not as many people stick around on LDW as MDW.

I'd just stay away from LDW in general.

Now that the new festival with Jay is here in LA, it's going to be just as WILD out here with the day parties and clubs etc...

Alright question for you guys. Next week I will be I'm Vegas for a dual bachelor party. Sunday we are hitting pool party and have it down to EBC or Daylight. Encore we would he just getting reduced admission and Zedd is playing. Daylight we would be getting bottles but not a Big name DJ. Any advice on what the best option would be.

Also staying at TI so ebc would definitely be closer.

Last edited:
Flight to vegas in a couple hours. Gametime baby im throwing up shots like JR smiff. Gonna try to break a record for broads smashed in 72 hours. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom