Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Thanks man! Not too picky when it comes to buffets but def don't wanna go to a crap one haha.
Haha I know what you mean.  For sure it's not a crap one.  I would advise you to go off peak hours there as well as the wait can be pretty long.  Maybe an early dinner or Sunday brunch/lunch.  Those are the times that it's not too bad. 

Haha I know what you mean.  For sure it's not a crap one.  I would advise you to go off peak hours there as well as the wait can be pretty long.  Maybe an early dinner or Sunday brunch/lunch.  Those are the times that it's not too bad. 

Prolly gonna try for the Sunday brunch/lunch or maybe for lunch on Saturday before we head to mgm for the fights but I figure Saturday lunch would be swamped.

Yal got me thinking now. What's the vibe of Treasure Island? Yambs plentiful there?
nerd.gif

Prolly gonna try for the Sunday brunch/lunch or maybe for lunch on Saturday before we head to mgm for the fights but I figure Saturday lunch would be swamped.
Yeah hopefully Saturday isn't bad.  I know Sunday usually isn't since I think most people just want to get out of Vegas as fast as they can. 

M Resort is supposedly the best buffet around.

Overrated, IMO, but that is because I don't like seafood and that is their draw.

Honestly, if a buffet doesn't have a solid cut of meat, it blows. Wicked Spoon and the Bellagio get my vote, they have options outside of seafood.

Took my boys to Wicked Spoon for lunch one of them is super picky about food so he hated it off the bat..Folk complained about it being 45$ and then only ate rolls and the fried chicken complained the whole time..To me the food was good, a lot of selection season, asian, soul etc..

I've only been to Wicked Spoon and Bellagio buffet. Both were great. Bellagio buffet has unlimited snow crab legs which is why I believe a lot of people go there. I wanted to try M buffet but there was no way I was going to pay a cab fare that large :\

Edit: I forgot that I also went to the buffet in PH. Let's just say it wasn't memorable...

Last edited:
man... imma have to hit up a buffet this weekend.. usually never have a decent enough appetite to fork over 40$+.. all the boozing messes wit my body.. lol

ohh.. and whats the verdict on Lil Jon spinnin at XS.? sounds like a good time!

Yal got me thinking now. What's the vibe of Treasure Island? Yambs plentiful there? :nerd:

I've stayed there a few times because of price and proximity to my favorite clubs/pools.

Don't recall ever being impressed by the yambs in there but Mirage, Venetian/Palazzo and WynnCore are right there so I'm grabbing yambs from there and bringing them back to TI

man... imma have to hit up a buffet this weekend.. usually never have a decent enough appetite to fork over 40$+.. all the boozing messes wit my body.. lol

ohh.. and whats the verdict on Lil Jon spinnin at XS.? sounds like a good time!

That night I would do one of the other major clubs and do XS a different night. He sucks

Anyone ever seen a Diplo set? He'll be doing it at XS Memorial Day Weekend. I'd assume it would be a lot of ratchetness and twerking. Which is a plus for me but the rest of the guys aren't into those kind of females. 

XS is my FAVORITE club in vegas and I tried to convince my friends even though it's Diplo it's still XS = therefore should be fun, what do you guys think?

Anyone ever seen a Diplo set? He'll be doing it at XS Memorial Day Weekend. I'd assume it would be a lot of ratchetness and twerking. Which is a plus for me but the rest of the guys aren't into those kind of females. 

XS is my FAVORITE club in vegas and I tried to convince my friends even though it's Diplo it's still XS = therefore should be fun, what do you guys think?

XS ain't ratchet, no matter who is DJ-ing.

Been twice. If I ever go back I'm staying at the Cosmo. Yambs everywhere. I was also VERY surprised at the quality of young yams at Palms.
Cosmo is the place. 20$ trick always works for fountain view room & upgrade. Ask for handicap room as well. They're bigger and at the end of the hall where you only have one neighbor. One less person to complain about noise....

Cosmo is the place. 20$ trick always works for fountain view room & upgrade. Ask for handicap room as well. They're bigger and at the end of the hall where you only have one neighbor. One less person to complain about noise....

Yeah, if anything, the $20 will get you a high floor and a fountain view.

XS ain't ratchet, no matter who is DJ-ing.

This. I've been there countless times and the crowd is never ratchet.

True ratchets probably don't even know who Diplo is.

They will be at places like Gallery and any club who has a hip hop/R&B artist hosting like Tyga

They will be at places like Gallery and any club who has a hip hop/R&B artist hosting like Tyga

Don't u diss Tyga! He helped me out one night at Lavo lol.

Don't u diss Tyga! He helped me out one night at Lavo lol.

You know I like ratchet hip-hop so you know that wasn't a diss.

I don't mind the ratchet crowds either, I used to do work at Jet.

Just stating facts

Back
Top Bottom