Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Tao on Saturday if jd is the dj, it was crazy packed two saturdays ago... all hip hop and mostly females

One of the funnest nights I had was JD spinning at Tryst. Had me and this girl I met dancing and making out on the dance floor the whole night.

Come closing time I tell her I gotta get back to my table and my friends.

She was like "uh your friends left an hour ago." Needless to say she ended up letting me sleep in her room that night.

Just booked. Will be there Sept 14 - 17. Coming in Thursday night, leaving Sunday morning.
Going with a few of my boys and none of us have ever been lol.
Prepared for the worst haha

How's the drive from LA to Vegas nowadays? I'm going with 3 relatives so driving is going to be cheaper.

If we're planning on going for 3 days, do you guys recommend leaving Friday morning and coming back Sun or leaving Sat morning and coming back Mon night? They can only take off Friday or Mon. Thanks.

How's the drive from LA to Vegas nowadays? I'm going with 3 relatives so driving is going to be cheaper.

If we're planning on going for 3 days, do you guys recommend leaving Friday morning and coming back Sun or leaving Sat morning and coming back Mon night? They can only take off Friday or Mon. Thanks.

I would think that if you want to avoid traffic then you should do Sat-Mon rather than Fri-Sun. When I used to drive with fam when I was younger I remember the 15 on Sunday driving home used to be a *****.

Also, if you stay through Monday you can do XS nightswim Sunday evening.

Leave Saturday 7:30-8am and you'll be coasting.

In Barstow. Another 2 hours down, and I'm there.

Man, tinted windows really really come in handy. I was dying in the car last year.

Good looking out. A bit chillier than I was expecting. Thought it would be in high 70s to low 80s for some reason. Safe to say the pool parties are nonexistent around that time of year huh?

Going for my 29th bday.

Virtually all pool clubs would be closed by mid-October. Never been but I'm guessing Marquee dome would be your best bet since I heard it's a year round thing.

Now that I've went my 2nd time this year, I'll have to go back when I turn 30, went for my 29th and had a blast.

Used the $20 dollar trick and got an upgraded room with a hot tub. Went to Zumanity last night and was thoroughly entertained and impressed. Rode the roller coaster at New York, New York today and I'm gonna get on again after the fight to see the Vegas lights. Watching the fight in the Zumanity theater. Tickets were $150 each for me and my gf. Got comped though.

Back
Top Bottom