Official Golden State Warriors @ Memphis Grizziles 5:00PM PST

Warriors played pretty crappy but it just cut it with the Grizzlies. Aside from the win, not much to be proud of with this game.

Other than Baron and Stephen, I personally thing Barnes is the best passer/ball-handler they have. Yeah, Bob Fitzgerald is a homer, but he overemphasizes theWarriors, so you have take it with a grain of salt at times. I understand why some of you hate on Pietrus, but Pietrus is a bonehead, he's what Brian Cookwas to the Lakers, while Barnes is like a Mo Evans type player. He's under-appreciated.

Asterisk, I'm not trying to bash on you, I respect your opinion, so don't get bent out of shape about it.

anybody catch the post game interview with Monta?
he's bout to avg. 1 "do what we do" quote per interview. that has to be his go to interview answer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, Monta needs to work on his interview skills, dude stutters a lot too.

Unbelieve how everyone uses the word "hustle."

You're complimenting a player for something he SHOULD be doing no matter the circumstances.

You keep saying Pietrus is an idiot, this and that. Barnes makes his mistakes too, and if you don't see that, you're not watching the same game as me.No NBA player makes as many mistakes as Mickael, but Barnes makes more mistakes than the average player and that's not good either.

Edit : I'll tell you what. Forget I mentioned Pietrus. Kelenna > Barnes.

DISCUSS.

Everyone makes mistakes, hell, Stephen commits the most turnovers in the game. Yeah, everyone should hustle, but not everyone does, and most importantly, youcan have a dude who will hustle, but wont' do anything, but you make hustle plays which create offense (or in some cases defense), which helps you out.

As for Kelenna and Barnes, just because there's more of a need for a bigger body on the Warriors, I'd rather have Barnes. Is Barnes a better player?No, not necessarily. They both hustle, they both make hustle plays, but Kelenna is a better shooter yes, but you need some size in your lineup, which is whyI'd pick Barnes if I would have to choose between the two. I can very much understand why you would want Kelenna though, so don't get too bent out ofshape about me saying I'd rather have Barnes.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

so don't get too bent out of shape about me saying I'd rather have Barnes.

Hey, if you love Matt Barnes so much, why don't you marry him!

Good win tonight to set up the rest of the road trip.

And I've said this before but Rudy Gay is going to be a star in the league.

he's bout to avg. 1 "do what we do" quote per interview. that has to be his go to interview answer.
laugh.gif

alright, this thread is done.

good game although we should've played a whole lot better in the 4th. see you guys at the next game.

Is anyone else concerned with how we are playing right now? I feel like we are winning ballgames at an OK rate, but I feel like we havent played well in like 6games. Even games we have won we played awful.

anybody catch the post game interview with Monta?

laugh.gif
you aint know? hes just promoting his and1 commercial
tongue.gif
roll.gif

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rome kept asking questions while Monta was in pain.
roll.gif

Someone has got to make of that Monta vid from 1:00- 1:06
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom