Official Golden State Warriors vs. Denver Nuggets 12/30 8pm EST

I can't stand listening to opposing teams' announcers. Everything that they have said whether it was the blocking foul on Nene or 2 points that Andrisscored at the end of the quarter they continuously bickered about how it was a bad call. I miss FSN Bay Area. The W's will get it going...

flipping back and forth from this game and the lakers game. lakers are looking real scary right now
eek.gif

^Yes really inconsistent. And I don't understand why the W's won't put Buike on Melo...Pietrus needs to sit down.

Nuggets are playing out of their mind, warriors are playing bad. They HAVE to pick up the damn defense in the 2nd half and the offense has to get better, Montais shooting better in the 2nd quarter. If they don't do those things, this game will be over mid way through the 3rd. Warriors HAVE got to make a big runin the beginning of the 2nd half.

The defense and shot selection needs to improve. Pietrus needs to be benched. This guy isn't doing anything this game.

the defense is atrocious......Nuggets Pick and Roll D is terrible....and no one picks up the GS point guard when bringing the ball up court off therebound.....

Back
Top Bottom