Official Golden State Warriors vs. Milwaukee Bucks 1/19 - 8:30pm EST

yeah POB wasn't able to contain Bogut at all, but did you forget his game against the Clips? One stretch of minutes isn't a good barometer. Same withKosta.

channel surfing is working fine for me. It's funny how the Bucks' announcers keep hoping the W's lose this energy they have, so when the 4th qt.comes, the Bucks will be able to win it. Oh yeah, does anyone know where I could get a new era Warriors hat? I rarely wear hats but I think it would be good tohave one and sport out here in Sactown...Darn Kings fans.

Pietrus was listed on the active and inactive list. Therefore Barnes was left off the active list so thats why he isnt playing

20070619175106.jpeg

Jackson doesn't answer to anyone.

Edit: Bogut is about to cry. Just watch for it.

Play The Rookie Already..... What A Game today Harrington Bounce Back Baron Davis with that Block on Koshul just crazyy

^Was that a title?

Good game tonight. The W's with another successful road trip...Even though they should have won in Indy. Oh well...Rest up and get ready for the final gamewith the T'Wolves...Thank goodness.

Great game by everyone. Did what we were supposed to do and blow them out again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^

Perovic got some put back buckets, couple of rebounds, but played nice defense.

3 out of 4 in the road trip
pimp.gif

felt like the bench could've played more at the end though. i mean 5 mins left up by 20 and the starters are still on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom