Official Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs 10:30pm est NBATV

Man....What a great finish, unfortunately the Spurs lost....
tired.gif

I'm not trippin though.....
We are not playing 100% out there & the Spurs expected to win out there....They were toooo relaxed..
embarassed.gif

If they played with that playoff intensity from the get go this would have been an early night for GS....
Also, I wish we had Bowen for those closing moments....You can't put Udoka on B.Diddy....
ohwell.gif
..This game shows how important Bowen is when we play those "A" caliburplayers...
Nonetheless, GSW earned that win & it was entertaining the whole way through....
pimp.gif

Amazing game!

PO

Great win...

I was heated after we blew that 6 point lead with under a minute to go but we pulled it together and Jackson came up big in OT...

Portland up next...

oh and I HATE GINOBLI ALSO...

That was a sick game. Got my Celtic 4-pack comin up soon!!!!!!! Gotta get me a Azabukie Jersey.

Awesome game tonight. The Warriors are always on the border of giving me a heart attack.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

That was one of your classic "NOOOO STEPHEN!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!" moments.

damn my brother looked at me like I was crazy when I yelled "NOOOO!" and he made it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

That was a sick game. Got my Celtic 4-pack comin up soon!!!!!!! Gotta get me a Azabukie Jersey.
Maybe after buying his jersey you will learn how to spell his name.

I'm late to this post and i only caught the last minute of regulation and OT but it seemed like a VERY good game from what everyone was telling me. OT wasGREAT!!! Captain Jacks showing again why he's always ready even though i heard he was off the whole game We definitely needed this win. Time to go toPortland and avenge our lost.

POGIBOY67, i'm not sure if they still have it, but i got mine at Sports City in Serramonte last month.

Back
Top Bottom