Official GoldenState Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls 10:30pm EST vol. Webber's Return (TNT)

Ah, didn't realize that you will be tied now, but tied none the less isn't as good as being in front of them.

How does it work if there's a three-way tie? Say if Denver owned the series vs the Warriors, Warriors owned the series vs the Rockets, but Rockets ownedthe series VS the Denver?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Always good when there's a Warriors loss
pimp.gif

You stay hating
smh.gif

Turnabout is fair play. Ain't gonna call out no names, but GSW fans keep crashin the Portland threads so im just returning the favor.

Portland threads?!?!?!?!!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, the five real Blazers fans on the board actually make game threads sometimes. We don't have as big a following as GS on NT. What's your point?

What the hell is Charles Barkley talking about?! The Bulls dominated on the offensive boards?! Stupid dude don't even look. Bulls only got 4 offensiveboards!!! That's not dominating the offensive boards Chuck!!!

How does it work if there's a three-way tie? Say if Denver owned the series vs the Warriors, Warriors owned the series vs the Rockets, but Rockets owned the series VS the Denver?
goes to conference record i believe.
Turnabout is fair play. Ain't gonna call out no names, but GSW fans keep crashin the Portland threads so im just returning the favor.
i'll admit it, i'm one of em. it's a good situation if portland loses, i'm there to express my happiness. i would only expectportland fans to do the same.

Joe-Smith_65688.jpg
1615688.jpg

remember me? I played with Gugliotta via CWebb...the warriors had to get me bc of the void left at PF-C by CWebb

good win by the bulls. duhon and joe had great games. tyrus had a great second half, he really needs to get more time. his help D is great. the warriors helpedus out by having a bad shooting night.

The warriors and bulls always are always great games. i hope to see you guys again on national tv twice next year

What the hell is Charles Barkley talking about?! The Bulls dominated on the offensive boards?! Stupid dude don't even look. Bulls only got 4 offensive boards!!! That's not dominating the offensive boards Chuck!!!

He was talking about in general, not just tonights game, but Warriors games in general.

Montay, you remind me of a certain NTer that was trolling in the Warriors Season Thread last year...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What the hell is Charles Barkley talking about?! The Bulls dominated on the offensive boards?! Stupid dude don't even look. Bulls only got 4 offensive boards!!! That's not dominating the offensive boards Chuck!!!

He was talking about in general, not just tonights game, but Warriors games in general.
Then why does he mention the Bulls dominating?

Just face it, Chuck's analysis is abysmal.
smh.gif

Because they did dominate this game,
tired.gif

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you misunderstand Chuck, he meant in GENERAL the Warriors are a horrible offensive rebounding team, and is that false? No.

Chuck CAN be a little far fetched at times, but he didn't say anything wrong about their offensive rebounding.

rusty game back for the warriors.
and the refs were on thier knees the whole time, blowin the game.

Baron and Jackson couldn't buy a basket tonight.

Frustrating loss, we really need start making an effort on defense and not come out so flat in 1st quarters...

Originally Posted by srvballer

Baron and Jackson couldn't buy a basket tonight.

Frustrating loss, we really need start making an effort on defense and not come out so flat in 1st quarters...
I'll attribute the flat 1st quarter to Harrington not starting. Harrington needs to start and Webber should come off the bench.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Because they did dominate this game,
tired.gif

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you misunderstand Chuck, he meant in GENERAL the Warriors are a horrible offensive rebounding team, and is that false? No.

Chuck CAN be a little far fetched at times, but he didn't say anything wrong about their offensive rebounding.
I guess I did.

Chicago has been in and out of the top spot in the NBA in offensive rebounding all season. I don't think this is the point Charles was making, but everyoneknows the Warriors weakness is rebounding and defense.

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

Montay, you remind me of a certain NTer that was trolling in the Warriors Season Thread last year...
nerd.gif

its the same annoying dude
indifferent.gif
funny how he was hating on montaall last year now he stays on his jock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

Originally Posted by Phil Hyphy

nerd.gif

its the same annoying dude
indifferent.gif
funny how he was hating on monta all last year now he stays on his jock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So I was right.

Originally Posted by xblackxcatzx

any body notice Monta went 11-12 frm FG i say he should took more shot

yeah the warriors are idiots... how hard would it be to pass it to the guy that's on fire?

Back
Top Bottom