OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I was thinking that we can update this thread with players that are picked and he can cross them off a printed list.
ohwell.gif

I don't know how responsive I'm going to be since I'll be at work but in any case, if I'm lagging a bit just shoot me an e-mail and hopefully I'll make a pick
laugh.gif

so we're officially starting this now? or are we just tossing up our picks since we're first?

i'm still wondering if we can trade our draft order though?
nerd.gif

Just to clear things up.

The draft will start 12/19/11 at 12pm. We're just picking since we're up, we're here, and it makes things go a little bit faster.

So 12/19 12pm is when teams will be put on the clock.

Window to pick will be 3 hours. If the team on the clock doesn't make their selection, then the team gets autopicked with the next highest ranked player.

Reminder: Update your contact info so we can notify you that you're on the clock.

Once 12pm hits tomorrow, that's when we'll start notifying people that it is their turn.

Andrew's up.

Hey guys. Need an opinion. Im in a league and my keepers are due in 30 minutes. We keep 4. My for sure keepers are Deron Williams, Dirk and Josh Smith.

Should I keep Dorell Wright or Manu Ginobil as my 4th?

Originally Posted by dland24

Hey guys. Need an opinion. Im in a league and my keepers are due in 30 minutes. We keep 4. My for sure keepers are Deron Williams, Dirk and Josh Smith.

Should I keep Dorell Wright or Manu Ginobil as my 4th?
I say Dorell Wright if it doesn't create a log jam at the 3. Only thing Wright might fill up more on the stats sheet is 3pts compared to Manu.

Just for a reference point....... according to our league settings, last year Dorell was the 3rd rated player an Manu was the 10th. This year our site projects Dorell as the 20th and Manu as the 27th.

Go with Dorrell.

Manu could get hurt more easily and you never know how many minutes he'll play..

Back
Top Bottom