OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

^ great seats dude
Monta with the xi's
pimp.gif

Andre Ward
pimp.gif

Id be winning if that was my white girl. My gawd she was unreal. Beautiful face, perfect body, Warriors fan? Perfect specimen.

Dayum! I think Lee might've been distracted by her he kept missing his first of two free throws couple of times.

I'm 90% certain that's Lee's wife/fiance....

For you stalker types, I think they live in the Millenium in SF.

As for those seats...nice! What was it, A2-A3?

It's incredible how exponentially faster the game gets the closer you get to the court. Like from Row 10 to the A sections.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

As for those seats...nice! What was it, A2-A3?

It's incredible how exponentially faster the game gets the closer you get to the court. Like from Row 10 to the A sections.
Yeah it was A2.

I was jacked when I picked the tickets up at will call.  Definitely never sat that close before. 
pimp.gif

If Bob hooked that up, props..even though I dislike him.

A2 is like $400 face or so, right?

A few years ago I saw A1 and it was around that....but then I learned the VIP row is the true courtside so I passed.

I think these were someone's season tickets that couldnt use them or something. There was no price on the ticket itself. Bobs personal seats are around center court, but are like 12 rows off the court (great seats as well). Gotten those before, but have also gotten plenty of bleeders from him as well. He really came through last night.

Damn DLand...those are GREAT seats.  I should've took pictures from UP top to compare
laugh.gif

Anyway, great game last night.  Started off not looking too good since Monta was struggling and we were making Landry Fields look like an all star.

*$! Smith really held it down the first half as well as Rush. 

Rush...man, what more can I say....great addition for us.

Monta with the XIs was dope.  Spotted them from all the way up top too
laugh.gif

The defense we've been hoping for as a unit seems to finally be getting in place with our new coaching staff.  I'm liking it.

I was in 209 last night after getting accustom to row 13 lower level sitting over the last couple of seasons. It's just not the same.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I was in 209 last night after getting accustom to row 13 lower level sitting over the last couple of seasons. It's just not the same.
sick.gif
Yup.  Not really anything wrong with the seats, but some of the people up there are just annoying. 

Unless I'm getting something for free or have to go w/ a group of people, I honestly try and avoid the 200 section. I go to a handful of games now, so if I'm going w/ me and 1 person or my wife, it's lower bowl or bust. Corner, behind the buckets, whatever....

The only thing that really made the season tickets worth it for me, was the few big games that I got to attend. Just trying to get tickets to the Lakers game, it was like $70 (or higher) for seats that were worse than the season tickets. Get 43 games at $17/ticket, or pay almost 4 times that amount for 1 Lakers game.

Oh yeah - from an economic perspective, season tickets can be fine....when I do it again, I'll share.

It's hard to work in public accounting and go to games on Tuedays/Wednesdays, etc. I'm #** tired the next day.

[h1]Monta Ellis will miss game against Philly[/h1] December 30, 2011, 1:17 pm
Read more: Monta Ellis will miss game against Philly
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

OAKLAND – The Warriors will be without shooting guard MontaEllis for Saturday’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers at OracleArena.
Ellis will be back in Mississippi to be at the funeral ofhis grandmother who recently passed.

Read more: Monta Ellis will miss game against Philly
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Back
Top Bottom