Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
It was a good morning! No way im staying focued today at work, thinking about leaving at noon.

And yes! ***** did set up a photo shoot :lol:

Figured out you can armor vehicles,spent two hours driving around in an armored Range and going to strip clubs...Game is ridiculously fun.....

Am I supposed to have to sign in to that iFruit app everytime I use it? I feel like it isn't at all synced with my game.... lol.

Downloaded mines from psn took about 4 hours weighed in at 18bg install took about 30 mins.. But couldn't even play it cuz I had to come to work.. I hate that games always drops on Tuesdays like what's the point??

Will pick up my copy after class in about 20 minutes. Won't be able to play until late tonight/early morning. Working the late shift tonight
mean.gif

That iFruit app just isn't loading for me, it's annoying. I need my suped up Buffalo!

Yea. I keep getting notifications that my dog is hungry and it wont let me sign in again lol

So glad I hopped on that app early yesterday before the servers got flooded. Got my order for my buffalo in but since the app is acting up, my progress with chop keeps resetting.

How do I traint Chop if I don't have the ifruit app? (I have android) I keep throwin this ball around but his happiness always at 0.

Back
Top Bottom