Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I knew I wasn't the only one who went to the strip club with what little money they made from the first few missions lol. Also saw a girl getting robbed on the street, tried to help and dude pulled out his piece and lit me up! Loving this game!

Finally got back from picking up my collector's!
Actually impressed with the quality of the stuff. Install is just about finished :smokin :smokin :smokin

Where do you go to buy clothes, clothing shops aren't on the map

They show up on the map after Mikes first or second mission. You wont have enough money with Franklin to really buy **** if u find them before that.

Trevor got the most bank to start.

Is Jimmy voiced by Jonah Hill or Danny Tamberelli from Pete & Pete
roll.gif
!? I'm buggin trying to figure it out.
Little Pete.
I've read the manual, which you have to download.

I don't think u can take your shirt off, I wanted to ride around with just my bullet proof vest lol.

They did exactly what I was afraid that they would do for this game.
Make the driving super responsive. It almost feels like Saints Row :x

Yeah, I wish they would have stuck closer to gta IV handling. It feels a lot like the previous gen controls. And I'm playing on a 360 controller which I'm not use to for gta.

Anyone know where to find that red ducati looking bike from the mission where dude booked on Franklin & Lamar?

i've been on the ifruit app [don't have the game yet].. trained chop but went on this morning, everything restarted.. did this happen to anyone? :nerd:

:smh:

for the install, mine has been stuck on the same percent done for 30 minutes without moving

that happen to anyone else?

i have a 120gb hard drive with nothing on it, so space isn't the problem

Last edited:
Got my copy! 5 min in n out. Salesperson said there was only 40 people at the microsoft store for the midnight launch. Looks like everyone raid's GS nowadays.

Put all my money starting the game into Life Invader. Safe to say that was a bad decision.:lol: :smh:

Was this after you did that mission for Lester where you go into the Life Invader building and bug that prototype cell phone and then go back to Michael crib and then phone in and set of the bomb killing off the CEO, and then afterwards Lester send you a email tipping you to invest in their stock while it's low.

That mission had me :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom