Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Stop wasting ammo and aim better.

$500k on ammo? The ****?
If I'm on it's nothing but people dying. Missions have been boring and I'm not about to drive in circles around a prison for XP. I just kill people, get them mad and call it a day. Cars get blown up too bad sport camp is nothing knew to me
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Bout to get on...shoot me an invite...down to do missions...need to get on my leveling grind

all you dudes who are saying, yall spent the money on ammo...what you need to do is play a game of survival and you're good.

was playing that with peesn and calidro (??) earlier and I just ran around maxing out all my ammo

So wait, do I really gotta buy these dope cars to put in my garage? I can't just find one on the street and take it LSC? :\

Somebody put me on :nerd:

Last edited:
So wait, do I really gotta buy these dope cars to put in my garage? I can't just find one on the street and take it LSC?
ohwell.gif

Somebody put me on
nerd.gif
you can steal any car and mod and keep it UNLESS its a super car. then its too "hot" to mod.

i drive around looking for rare-ish cars all the time and cop 'em.

oh and if you need to make a quick buck, steal the gallivanter baller (range rover), they sell for 9k, the most in the game. if you cant find those, the cadillac escalades sell for like 7 grand and are more common. you can sell ONCE per 48minutes. I ususally do it everytime i log on. easiest money in the game without glitching. you sell cars by taking them to any spray/mod shop and hit the option "sell".

Last edited:
So wait, do I really gotta buy these dope cars to put in my garage? I can't just find one on the street and take it LSC? :\

Somebody put me on :nerd:

you can steal any car and mod and keep it UNLESS its a super car. then its too "hot" to mod.

i drive around looking for rare-ish cars all the time and cop 'em.

oh and if you need to make a quick buck, steal the gallivanter baller (range rover), they sell for 9k, the most in the game. if you cant find those, the cadillac escalades sell for like 7 grand and are more common. you can sell ONCE per 48minutes. I ususally do it everytime i log on. easiest money in the game without glitching. you sell cars by taking them to any spray/mod shop and hit the option "sell".

Bet. You on PSN right I'll request you next time I'm on

Ainn wit the racing, im bout that murda so if you see me roaming these Los Santos streets, link up. OG Shotta

PSN-CaliDroCard

*does the Shotta whistle*

Last edited:
Lampadati GT Coupe sells for $9,500 stock, there's a 4-door car that goes for 9k as well but I forgot the name of it

We need a list of car names with names of the car/s they're supposed to resemble in real life

Last edited:
Got my check.

Have my apartment, guns, cars, rank isn't bad. I had nothing to spend it on.

Bought another Vacca in another color. #TeamVacca dont eem careeee doe

She was TROLLIN hard...must of put at least 15 9k bounties on me...lol then she beat my *** when I wasn't eem looking thinking she was still in passive mode.

Glad I got booted or I wouldn't have gotten ANY sleep X_x when I just checked what time it is lolol good times, idk why but every time it flashed on my screen that ksteezy was lettin the yoppa sing I burst out laughing like imagine Steezy runnin round murkin people in cheetah print Tom Fords, my dude was bout that action

Last edited:
R* finally broke us off with that FEMA check? Cool. Haven't played online in at least two weeks. Started over story mode and going for 100% completion this time around. My guy can finally sleep in a crib instead of his two car garage in the hood :smile:

Back
Top Bottom