Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I'm stuck in the bad sport lobby for the next 2 days :rolleyes Do I actually have to play in there for 2 days or can I just skip playing for the next 2 days? lol

Yo, let's put together a NT only session. If you are down, log onto PSN, add me:

PSN: Mactastic4167

and then I will invite everyone in to a private lobby.

Let's do some photo shoots, roam the mountains and get into shenanigans... I'm tired of playing with 8-12 YOs

Aye cant wait for tuesday. Ive been dreaming of the day. Best update is gonna go down. Leggo! Man that bottle is going be like superfun. Beachware on deck. Got me salivating.

Aye cant wait for tuesday. Ive been dreaming of the day. Best update is gonna go down. Leggo! Man that bottle is going be like superfun. Beachware on deck. Got me salivating.

Not sure if srs regarding best update

But I too am looking forward to whatever new r* plans to release

Blackmamba did you do this to my whip? :lol: I got chased by the cops, killed, car got impounded, I started a mission and when I got back to free roam my whip wasn't even in the impound lot. Lost my entity :smh: Dropped so much $$ into it to and these missions aren't paying me out enough to cop another one and trick it out.

Fisherman

How are you guys getting a color to get on the chrome?

Last edited:
^ Yeah LOL, i was going crazy with you car and somehow i got stuck there and i couldn't get it out. You lost that car?? damb yanky yanky . I could give you my entity to dupe if you want hit me up

Last edited:
^ Yeah LOL, i was going crazy with you car and somehow i got stuck there and i couldn't get it out. You lost that car?? damb yanky yanky . I could give you my entity to dupe if you want hit me up

If you could that would be :pimp: Next time we're on at the same time I'll send you a message on XBL.

Damn car soccer. Ended up putting some random dudes vacca in the pond...

And that pink chrome is nice on the Sultan. Put it on the other day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom