Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
New sand-and-surf-ready whips and SNS pistol

BF Bifta dune buggy

fast and stylish Speeder speedboat

rugged Canis Kalahari off-road truck

Bravado Paradise beach camper van

compact yet deadly SNS

at least they're free

Last edited:
blue van looks like A-team van. an that orange ish got wood on the side? an its a 2seater. wdf
mean.gif

Last edited:
I cannot get this tank in my garage on ps3. Tried many times...menu open, 0 Triangle ...I either go in or get in tank.

I killed this troll 35 times in a row. What makes it worse is he was in a crew that had four guys in the session with him. How lame can you be? My K/D went from 1.23 to 1.65 in less than a half hour. How ******g stubborn can you be? :smh:

R* gotta do something, only games I play is this and NCAA '14. I don't want to get a PS4 because I don't care for any of the games. Again, all I play is NCAA and there won't be one on Next Gen as far as I know but if R* doesn't come with better DLC soon I'm gonna have to crack down and get a PS4 + NBA 2K14 just to have a game to play in my down time smh and I really don't want to....

R* gotta do something, only games I play is this and NCAA '14. I don't want to get a PS4 because I don't care for any of the games. Again, all I play is NCAA and there won't be one on Next Gen as far as I know but if R* doesn't come with better DLC soon I'm gonna have to crack down and get a PS4 + NBA 2K14 just to have a game to play in my down time smh and I really don't want to....

Im agree & am in the exact same boat as you but debating on xb1+ 2k14.

Kinda looking forward to tomorrow's DLC . Can anyone confirm that those are the only news cars posted on the last page or can we expect more?

Back
Top Bottom