Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
wish everything on the update wasn't free honestly. now when i wanna switch glasses or hats i gotta cycle through all this extra ****.

also, what's good with the survival maps? there's only two available now?

Random

Does bestbuy give you more $$ for trade ins than gamestop?

Not trading in GTA. But I was looking to get rid of some stuff real quick (blk op2, god of war games, etc)

Damn, I shoulda milked this game, being like lvl 20 is boring lol, just want to customize my cars.

thats exactly how i feel bro.it is time now

Everyone killing each other gets irritating as well. I can't play one damn day without someone shooting at me while I just mind my own business. They screw with me, I blow up their car. Simple as that. It just gets annoying though.

I still haven't finished the story mode because of the fact that it was so poorly constructed. I believe that the missions are boring and the interactions with the characters are boring. The cutscenes are just plain boring and stupid.

Grand Theft Auto IV had a great story and I fell in love with all of the characters. Except Brucie. He annoyed the hell out of me. I loved listening to all the stupid **** Roman had to say. And all of the other characters and the game often made me laugh.

GTA V did not do that for me at all. The only time I really have fun is when I'm screwing around with my girlfriend when I'm in CA & she's in CT.

"Hey babe, wanna go to In N Out"

Stupid stuff like that haha. It's like the Sims online but with guns and less freedom. The game was just pushed out too fast. I wish they would have worked on the story a little more.

But everyone just wants to milk every games story line and feed online. They forget that there was once a time when online gaming didn't exist.

Whatever though, all I wanted was a gym. They couldn't even do that one little thing? Well whatever.

My body count tonight must of hit 100 had the same 3 dudes coming at my neck while I chilled on a rooftop, dudes crashed choppers, planes, cargobobs into the building trying to take me out...lmao

Must of racked up at least 20 kills on each before I got bored and parachuted down and racked up at least another 30 kills total running and gunning....dudes thought I was glitchin lmao...,wish the crew was around..

Hope they didn't patch the glitch.. i'm down to 25k lol. Was planning on doing it eventually, it just seemed complicated.

HNL looking creepy as **** with that curly fry haircut bout to kill me with a broken bottle :lol:

Damn, yall still on that lsc glitch ...

Last edited:
My body count tonight must of hit 100 had the same 3 dudes coming at my neck while I chilled on a rooftop, dudes crashed choppers, planes, cargobobs into the building trying to take me out...lmao

Must of racked up at least 20 kills on each before I got bored and parachuted down and racked up at least another 30 kills total running and gunning....dudes thought I was glitchin lmao...,wish the crew was around..

That was me on the rooftop building opposite the crane you were sniping from...

I was sniping away at those two fools trying to cover for you...

That one dude 'I_Hate_Asians' called me a 'F______g N____r' cause I was giving him the blues with the scope... :lol:

Sniped the wrong dude that had a 113 rank... Dude lit me up a good 6-7x straight...

Gotta take a break from this game for a day or so...

damn. so they nerf'd the xp for down the drain?

i was sooo close to lvl 90 too. :lol:

They nerfed everything. I was glad I was able to get to level 70 yesterday before the patch and get my tank and advanced rifle. Want that Heavy Sniper Rifle so bad but it's gonna be a real grind now.

I swear I gotta shoot everyone who's in shooting distance. Minding my own business against a level 3 since it would be too easy, waiting for my homie to buy whatever from ammu-nation drives away and then comes back and tries to run me over.

Had to put fool in his place then starts crying about why me and the homie kept coming after him. :lol: Should've never started a fight he couldn't finish.

I'm cool with the update. It's way easier to drive now too. You have to be lvl 150 or higher to unlock the missions so when will you be back online @doctorbear? Lol
what do you mean by this? 

the game is so odd now, nobody wanted to play earlier during the day :frown:

had to do the new pier survival with another crew member milhaus we attempted it twice,

first time got to wave 4 2nd time wave 7..

nobody wanted to join, not even randoms.

level 150?!?!?!
did they WANT us to race in CR all day :smh: :rolleyes
sigh... if some of yall still on i'll play tomorrow night :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom