Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

we need that dipset logo for the 360 crew yo!!

Only for PSN. Sorry
I'm on 360 and we already have it, G.
Yall Purple City Byrd Gang

banner4ey.gif

We the Dips flea

How do I get added to psn crew. psn:iheartcash

Edit: My psn is the same as my social id.

Last edited:
Got kicked from the Team NT crew, can I get back in? Social Club: SwoopaTroopa, I didn't have the Team NT crew as my active crew, currently in my own cuz I wanted to rock my emblem. Send me an invite if possible!

Do you guys think crew tattoos will be added sometime in the future? I want that dipset tat on my lower back. :pimp:

Anyone got any tips/tricks for hovering over the yellow point for High Priority? I always fly too low and touch it :nerd:

Anyone got any tips/tricks for hovering over the yellow point for High Priority? I always fly too low and touch it :nerd:

holding both L2 and R2 at the same time causes the hell to hover steadily. It won't be perfect but I have found it to be very helpful. Also, make sure you use the buzzard, it has smaller propellers to prevent you from hitting the wall.

I credit this info to my man Nike Still Sux Nike Still Sux for putting me on

Never mind. Just googled it. Wow all this time I've just been doing the mission over and over. Hahaha I'm an idiot

Is this game dead? I see only popamolly and JayMosEnvied every night, if so it might be time to accept crew invitations.

Back
Top Bottom