Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
@jbc908 any luck with the car search? Spent a few hours and I still can't find the phoenix or obey tailgater
mean.gif

still looking for an intruder.. anyone have a good location + what car should i be driving?

what's the best way to level up? tired of being in the 40's lol..

also.. if i play the races myself, does it unlock the car stuff? kinda boring but worth it i guess..

Last time I was on was pretty fun, just straight massacre mode, still don't know how I got hit w/ a one shot kill w/ a shotgun from like 100yd away though

Last time I was on was pretty fun, just straight massacre mode, still don't know how I got hit w/ a one shot kill w/ a shotgun from like 100yd away though

the real question is.. how did someone win the criminal race in .028 second. :lol:

I'll be putting in some work tomorrow because I'll be snowed in....people still gifting millions?...hope someone gift me a few...
:frown:

I was gifted that one day (Monday or Tuesday I think?) and haven't since. Maybe they've stopped (on 360 at least). I'm fine with my $260M :pimp: about to hop on in a few after I fix some grub. Imdown to race, do missions, whatev. GT: Op7imus Grimes

Search it on YouTube. Pretty easy process. Pretty much go to the free eligy page, press home on the browser and go to the toolbar as fast as you can, then press O, X. Then change the number to 29 or 28. Then press home again and do the same thing. Then delete up to the forward slash and press purchase car. The only catch is only the mechanic can bring it to you. It won't show in your garage.

Might hop on in a little bit

Colts getting blown out

Side note: finally racked up 1000 kills
Unlocked the orange paint on my advanced rifle in the process :smokin

azulrolex.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom