Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I was playing the story mode yesterday and while driving through Sandy Shores I caught a hilarious joke on the radio. On the Blaine County Radio there is a shoe called Bless Your Heart and the host said "nothing good has come out of France since the pizza". I laughed for 2min straight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I forgot who was in the lobby earlier with me this morning but good looking on sending the mugger after dude that was tryna kill me. Your mugger jacked him and while he was on the ground I lit his *** up :lol:

If you see the meanest looking Zentorno on ps3 driven by the crew, just know the combo is chrome + crew color.

im pretty sure it was a hack or something... but this dude had like a stun gun and used it on me? My dude was on the ground flopping around like a fish outta water. He'd stop... wait for my guy to get back up on his feet then zapped me around. this went on for like 4 more times before he said decided to sticky me :lol:

got curious and drove to ammo-nation to see if it was sold there...and nope.

am i doing it wrong brahs?

all Money Glitches has been ghost patched, do not do the passenger glitch

[COLOR=#red] you will permanently lose your vehicle[/COLOR]

As long as this game has been out I have yet to play with any NT fam. :smh:

I guess everybody plays on PS3

Custom colors have been patched, no one change the crew color due to it being a rare gold color

Me and a couple friends bought Sandkings (regular and XL) beefed em up and just tear up the mountains all over Blane County. Lookin like trophy trucks lauching through the hills and jumping off the mountain tops :smokin

Go rock crawlin and mudding in all the little dirt roads. Really fun to drift in those beefy trucks.

Yo Mac there is a confirmed single player to multiplayer. I haven't tried it yet but this weekend anyone who needs a car other than a supercar I can bring in. Msg me or hit me up when I'm online

Back
Top Bottom