Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
mean.gif
 I know I'm late brethren. Just went online with it. SMH, I think I'm already hooked. For now I'm just going around killing random fools.

Gotta learn more about the online portion and how it works. Gotta step my weapons up.

:smh:  I know I'm late brethren. Just went online with it. SMH, I think I'm already hooked. For now I'm just going around killing random fools.

Gotta learn more about the online portion and how it works. Gotta step my weapons up.

Play some missions so you can level up and get better guns.

Are you on xbox or the dark side? :nerd:

Play some missions so you can level up and get better guns.

Are you on xbox or the dark side?
nerd.gif
The dark side my friend. It's the best side.  I've done a couple of missions and I've got more guns. I'm going to start working on my dudes accuracy.

Some of these people and their camping gets annoying at times. I've got to find a way to stop the military jet. Dudes just bomb on everyone.

Just got the mercenaries sent after me. Didn't know what that was about until they showed up. Man, they're WAY worse than the cops. Killed a bunch but they just kept showing up. Got killed and murked the dude that sent them after me when I respawned. The convos on the online portion are hilarious as well. Dudes really be goin' off, lol.

Go to Ammunation and get all the guns offered in the updates. This will help you compete with people that have bigger guns unlocked at higher levels.
They are on the right gunwall. It should be the Bullpup rifle, the Special Carbine, a shotgun and a few pistols.

And anytime Mecs are called on you, find some cover, preferably on top of a building.
They will be easier to pick off from an elevated point.

Its easier to combat jets from a distance. Shoot them with your sniper rifle.
Put your crosshairs about an inch to an inch and a 1/2 in front of the jet's trajectory to give the bullet time to reach the target
since the jet is moving so fast. Or when you get sticky bombs, when they try and swoop down on you, throw a sticky in the air and detonate when they get a little closer.

Kill tanks with jets. Shoot out the back engine with the cannon.

Hope that helps some.

Last edited:
Go to Ammunation and get all the guns offered in the updates. This will help you compete with people that have bigger guns unlocked at higher levels.
They are on the right gunwall. It should be the Bullpup rifle, the Special Carbine, a shotgun and a few pistols.

And anytime Mecs are called on you, find some cover, preferably on top of a building.
They will be easier to pick off from an elevated point.

Its easier to combat jets from a distance. Shoot them with your sniper rifle.
Put your crosshairs about an inch to an inch and a 1/2 in front of the jet's trajectory to give the bullet time to reach the target
since the jet is moving so fast. Or when you get sticky bombs, when they try and swoop down on you, throw a sticky in the air and detonate when they get a little closer.

Kill tanks with jets. Shoot out the back engine with the cannon.

Hope that helps some.

Repped for the info sir!!!

Of all the times those jets have been after me they've been moving so fast I couldn't even locate them. I've shot down a guy in a helicopter before, he was trying to pick up is his crew, I ended that dream quickly. Then he came back and tried to set me up and take me out with his team. That clown had a mic, dude was giving out every part of his plan over the air like I couldn't hear it, lol. Evaded all of it and got away.

Thanks for the tip on the weapons too. I bought the special carbine but I didn't see the shotgun. Is there a sawed off shotgun online as well?

I'll mos def try to get to higher ground if the Mecs ever come for me again. I was crazy. I didn't catch that they were sent after me because so much was going on in the streets. Then they just started chasing me.

Are there any gangs or teams NT has on PSN?

Last edited:

Of all the times those jets have been after me they've been moving so fast I couldn't even locate them. I've shot down a guy in a helicopter before, he was trying to pick up is his crew, I ended that dream quickly. Then he came back and tried to set me up and take me out with his team. That clown had a mic, dude was giving out every part of his plan over the air like I couldn't hear it, lol. Evaded all of it and got away.

Thanks for the tip on the weapons too. I bought the special carbine but I didn't see the shotgun. Is there a sawed off shotgun online as well?

I'll mos def try to get to higher ground if the Mecs ever come for me again. I was crazy. I didn't catch that they were sent after me because so much was going on in the streets. Then they just started chasing me.

PSN Crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/team_niketalk

Not sure if you have a social club account created but if you do you can just add the psn crew. The list of usernames that are on PSN is hidden somewhere in this thread.

Yes there is a sawed off shotgun online but I forgot what level it unlocks at so you can buy it.

Not sure if you have a social club account created but if you do you can just add the psn crew. The list of usernames that are on PSN is hidden somewhere in this thread.

Yes there is a sawed off shotgun online but I forgot what level it unlocks at so you can buy it.
Word when you make the account remind one of us so we can invite you into the crew

LTZ_Sububran6 minutes agoReplyFlag

For people having an issue with their garages when buying a house and moving from a 10 car garage: When you move, you lose the last FOUR cars in the garage, so if you do have only 6 cars, ensure the left side (As you enter) has all 5 slots filled and then place your final car in Slot 6 (Far Right hand side (As if you are looking at the TV from the Shutters). This way, when you go into your new home, all 6 vehicles will be there, however, if you have already moved and want your cars returned, you will have to buy a 10 car property (Overidding your new home) and then do this. This may not be glitch, it just may be down to how your garage was organised. If it is wrong, when you purchase the home again, the on screen message when trading property once more, it will tell you that will lose access to some of your cars. If this message occurs, revisit your garage and make sure that your garage is sorted correctly. 

Love being out in Paleto Bay. Isolated, country, and no more 12 million folks running around with tanks outside my door 
pimp.gif

Finally we have houses but I'll wait till they update them with 10 car garages. No point in me downgrading to a 6. I should be on around 7 PST

Thanks for the info, repped.
Word when you make the account remind one of us so we can invite you into the crew
I will post when I get it done. Repped my dude.

JohnOO, Add me or JayMosEnvied, we both are on psn. My psn is in my sig and Jays is his name. We will show you the ropes. We also tend to play more with people with mics even though it's not needed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom