Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure Rock star gave up on this gen. They haven't added any content worth a damn since the announcement of the next gen version. I might upgrade to a PS4 soon and as much as I hate to admit it I'll probably pick up GTAV for it.

FINALLY beat the story mode last night.  Was too busy to play during the school year, so I'm glad I finally got that out of the way with. 
laugh.gif

For those that do play online, my XBox Live Gamertag: Barney Christ

Still haven't encountered any hackers/modders outside of the ones who drop Ferris wheels and asteroids on the street. :lol:

I wouldn't mind if one them did this in a lobby. Looks like fun :smokin

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Does anybody know which money glitch / car selling glitch is actually working right now? I need funds, famb. Going broke out here.

I can youtube it, but all of them are going to say that they work, and idk which ones Rockstar has patched and which ones they haven't. Thanks in advance.

Team Xbox btw

since lames have been exploiting mods online, i've been knocking out trophies. 5 more 'til i platinum.

heffas at rock* still haven't fixed the issue i'm having not being able to find a race a published.

Plan on putting in some hours this evening... If anyone is down to play on PSN, shoot me an invite

PSN: Mactastic4167

why in hell, does rooftop rumble spawn me way out near the lighttower if i don't drop the package off myself. 1/10 times i run it, the damn game sticks me out there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and all of a sudden, it spawns me standing up inside the whip. check out the selfies...

want to run into a modder who can bring back the christmas time snow...that was too dope 

I miss this game with all my heart :frown: lol

Ps3 stopped working back in april, decided it was time for next gen ps4 !! I've been so bored ever since :/

- stay freshhhhhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Off tomorrow, good timing on that update. Bet that Vette gonna cost a GRIP.
From what i' ve read, Prices are:
Mammoth Hydra (2 seater fighter jet) : $1.7 Million
Western Besra $1,985,000
Buckingham Miljet (16 seater military jet) $1.25 Million
Classic Corquette $665,000

good thing i still have 16 million from car duping. :lol:

some more info on the update:
This new update will feature a collection of new air and land vehicles, aerial solo challenges, and much more. Tomorrow’s update will also introduce a host of gameplay changes to GTA Online – these include increased payouts for harder to complete missions and GTA$ bonuses for playing missions with others. Stay tuned for more details tomorrow.

Last edited:
Is this game really worth getting at this point? I've been hearing it's been dead for awhile on the 360?

Off tomorrow, good timing on that update. Bet that Vette gonna cost a GRIP.
From what i' ve read, Prices are:
Mammoth Hydra (2 seater fighter jet) : $1.7 Million
Western Besra $1,985,000
Buckingham Miljet (16 seater military jet) $1.25 Million
Classic Corquette $665,000

good thing i still have 16 million from car duping. :lol:

some more info on the update:
This new update will feature a collection of new air and land vehicles, aerial solo challenges, and much more. Tomorrow’s update will also introduce a host of gameplay changes to GTA Online – these include increased payouts for harder to complete missions and GTA$ bonuses for playing missions with others. Stay tuned for more details tomorrow.
Im like Tyrese in Fast 6. I'm stingy with my loot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom