Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man people are sleeping on this game for next gen consoles. If you look up the game specs in the play station store, the game will be one of the biggest games, in terms of required space for content, ever made for a console.

I sold my copy for 360...and will be picking up a ps4 and this at Xmas... I suspect that we'll see tons of new stuff for next gen... You know all the stuff the promised us 10 months ago....

Man people are sleeping on this game for next gen consoles. If you look up the game specs in the play station store, the game will be one of the biggest games, in terms of required space for content, ever made for a console.

I sold my copy for 360...and will be picking up a ps4 and this at Xmas... I suspect that we'll see tons of new stuff for next gen... You know all the stuff the promised us 10 months ago....

No doubt,

We'll probably start up a new thread as the release gets nearer so we can account for everyone switching to new consoles so we can get this NT Crew back and crackin and with 30 player lobbies, we need to come together again.

Man I miss mobbing lobbies with the NT homies.

Last edited:
Im not moving til I know everything including cars, money, items, property and RP switches over as well. I put too much damn time into acquiring this ****

Last edited:
Im trading my ps3 for a ps4 tomorrow. I read that everything is linked to your social club account so hopefully everything transfers over without issue

not gonna lie imma be mad as hell if my stuff gets reset  but hey, i had fun with this game for over a year so I got my moneys worth

atleast 2k and fifa will hold me over for the time being

Im trading my ps3 for a ps4 tomorrow. I read that everything is linked to your social club account so hopefully everything transfers over without issue

not gonna lie imma be mad as hell if my stuff gets reset  but hey, i had fun with this game for over a year so I got my moneys worth

atleast 2k and fifa will hold me over for the time being
talkin bout fifa i need my rematch on ps4 (im running with man city dis time)

Im so hyped up for this game !!!

I havent played since feb, my ps3 was acting up, so i picked up a ps4 ive been sad ever since lol :lol:

Lvl 120 6 mil in the bank, every outfit lol cars planes boats [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] man i miss this game :smokin :smokin :smokin

I'll be playing 2k & destiny til than :pimp: :pimp:

Psn: koudielove :nthat: [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin

why do you think that is? do you think they actually added more to the game, or its just the high res. that is upping the ante? maybe they're giving up a new area.

Last edited:

why do you think that is? do you think they actually added more to the game, or its just the high res. that is upping the ante? maybe they're giving up a new area.

I have no doubt that new content will release. Something big has to be coming, just think, the preorder page on PS Store says it will require 50gb of storage to play.

Graphics should be on point too

30 player multiplayer lobbies sold me.

Same here. I think there are going to be additional features on the ps4 version of this.

I don't know about everyone else but I do not plan to transfer my character over until atleast the second or third week. I just want to make sure issues like last launch don't occur and I end up losing my character.

Pretty sure gta online is tied to your gamertag and not social club. It's should pick back up on your character as long as your using your existing gamertag from last gen.

I think i wanna just start the game all the way over I never beat the story mode cuz I spent most the time running around with some of yall in the nt click

Been waiting for heists to come out ever since they announced it like 3-4 months ago? Haven't played this game in about 2 months.

Been waiting for heists to come out ever since they announced it like 3-4 months ago? Haven't played this game in about 2 months.

We haven't heard anything about them since. I've given up on them for PS3 anyway, just give some story DLC

Last edited:
i dont use my old gt anymore damn, i hope the crew is still intact when i back out as the leader

Back
Top Bottom