Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
roll.gif
 Traffic Traffic looking for my chap stick

Traffic?

I don't think you need internet to install the disc ...
Thought you meant dl'ing off PSN or LIVE. Yeah it should still take around 20 minutes, a little less or more. 

Jesus Christ at the last 2 comments. Relax.

Last edited:

Thought you meant dl'ing off PSN or LIVE. Yeah it should still take around 20 minutes, a little less or more. 

Jesus Christ at the last 2 comments. Relax.
roll.gif
 I'm not cracking on you bruh it's just the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

There are some dudes right now at my local gamestop who told me they will stay until midnight...Remember...I'm on the west coast and its only 4:50pm :smh:

The thirst

Didn't preorder the game but if I go Target right when they open will they sell it to me or all they have is the preorders?

I'm taking my chances at Walmart. No pre order, walking in at 12...

Did the same with the past 2 COD and had no trouble. I just hope it's the same!
doing this too, if for some reaason i can't get it there i'll head to Toys R Us :lol: people sleeping on Toys R Us

I recently downloaded GTA San Andreas from the PS Store and that joint took like 2-3 hours to finish. With all the online downloads at the same time I can see this take 4-6 hours to download easily.

I run 50MBS download speed so it's not the fastest but it's def. not the slowest either. :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody use the ifruit app on iOS yet? Do you start off with the customized car when you reach Franklins house?

I'm in Pittsburgh so only ppl that are lined up are none steelers fans. we play MNF 2nite. My gamestop said they expect a mad rush after the game unless its a blow-out. called my store, no1 there yet. line starts @ 9pm

Last edited:
I'm not gonna get mine till tomorrow when GS opens. I went out n finalized my preorder payment earlier today n the girl said I could come back at 10 n have my receipt finalized and be givin a number or somethin along those lines, then go do whatever till midnight come back and pick my copy up.

I'm not goin out there 3 times today screw that, I waited this long I can wait till the morning.

I only live a mile away from a GameStop and I'm paid off, so I ain't got no worries.
laugh.gif

I might make a stop at Wal-Mart to see if they have any USB sticks because I don't want to run the game off the disc.

Last edited:
I copped via pre-order from Dell.com a few minutes ago. I wanted that $25 gift card for the upcoming PS4 games. Overnight shipping was free and it will be here on 9/18 so I can wait an extra day I have to work tomorrow anyway.

My body is ready!!!

Waiting till after work tomorrow to pick it up and then I got the rest of the week off FTW.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom