Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm still waiting to hear how the driving handles is in this game.

If it's like GTA4 they can keep the ****, but if it goes back to the previous ones then I might cop... when it drops down to $40

^pretty sure they said they did improve it more to like how it used to be, unlike the boatlike feel in IV. Id cop either way this looks amazing

OMFREAKINGGGGGGGGGGAWD!

CANT WAIT!

Last edited:
Definitely not Franklin, but Lamar sounds like Ice Cube. Especially during that "snee-I-itch" part.

Last edited:
Rockstar has a real knack for identifying with groups of people and connecting with the players. These guys are superb at what they do.

edit:
And this game better be done right for the PC this time. GTA on the PC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> console GTA

Last edited:
was hoping the trailers were a little longer, but Trevor seems like the most fun character.

It would be piff if cj and Franklin stories intertwine some way, definately the main story arc for me, the Trevor

Back
Top Bottom