Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

It won't let me get in :frown:

PS3 btw

Swaggy D- " Cmon son, mod my whip for me. Im broke out here"
Me- " Maaan. What happened to yo Obama check?"
Swaggy D- "I spent that **** yo, on clothes and strippers B"
Me-" Maybe if you stop losing races all the time you might have some bread to spend on them raggetiy *** muscle cars you always trying to race"
Swaggy D-" Man shut up B. You ugly AF"

:rofl:

S/O to NYC D Nice. The Illest ***** in New York. F'n wit him be having me rollin.
Dude is bi-polar by the GTA hour. One minute he rolling with the crew the next minute you ugly.

Edit: Trinidad sounded just like dude, on some Aries Spears level immitation :lol:

Last edited:
Swaggy D- " Cmon son, mod my whip for me. Im broke out here"
Me- " Maaan. What happened to yo Obama check?"
Swaggy D- "I spent that **** yo, on clothes and strippers B"
Me-" Maybe if you stop losing races all the time you might have some bread to spend on them raggetiy *** muscle cars you always trying to race"
Swaggy D-" Man shut up B. You ugly AF"

roll.gif

S/O to NYC D Nice. The Illest ***** in New York. F'n wit him be having me rollin.
Dude is bi-polar by the GTA hour. One minute he rolling with the crew the next minute you ugly.

Edit: Trinidad sounded just like dude, on some Aries Spears level immitation
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When "Trinidad James" started talking tho. dead :rofl:
Aint no way that wont homie :lol:

Man that had to be the funniest session I been in
edit* Besides that time Johnny rolled up on a bike in the clothes store on dude with the sawoff

Last edited:
Aint no way that wont homie
laugh.gif

Man that had to be the funniest session I been in
edit* Besides that time Johnny rolled up on a bike in the clothes store on dude with the sawoff
Telling you bruh those BMX joints are too fun. Oh you shopping for some pants? Nah not today roll right through the doors and BOW!

Ima see all ya dudes trying to take cover behind the crates on boneyard next to me just so ya get DAT VIEW....ya know what I'm Talmbout...ima give ya boys what ya want, next time I'm on I'll be rocking te two piece with the pink AR :wink:

Last edited:
Well, got the 500k and liked being able to spend freely, Long story short I money gltiched, and i don't eem feel bad.

Back
Top Bottom